Newbie MarlieGirl shows promise of being a Certified Total Flake and Complete Waste of Time

Has her Icky account been frozen since January (date of her first of four reviews)? Just curious, that's all.....

I did notice (comments per one of her reviews) that BluffCityGuy sensed the presence of a pimp per one of her BP ads (the video was his tip). Marlie (or Echoo as she's referred to by some) piped in and denied the allegation.....but Abe's story seems to verify BCG's claim....

Whatever's going on with this one (3 NCNS's that I've read so far since her W&I ad), she and her "dude should prolly just pack their tent & roll on back to Tennessee. We ain't got time for that kinda nonsense in Dallas. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Her account wasn't frozen until after her latest post in W&I.

I like the rule by the way. Smart move to get ahead of the potential problems of a BP exodus.
Her account wasn't frozen until after her latest post in W&I.

I like the rule by the way. Smart move to get ahead of the potential problems of a BP exodus. Originally Posted by TinMan
me too.. not only the potential problems, but it helps to ensure a level of commitment among the new signups.
But what kind of scam would she be running is she simply no shows you? What could she get out of that besides wasting your gas money?
But what kind of scam would she be running is she simply no shows you? What could she get out of that besides wasting your gas money? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Personal information to use against you, pictures, video, maybe someone following you sneakily, etc.

Personal information to use against you, pictures, video, maybe someone following you sneakily, etc.
Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Oh, so that thug he was talking about could have been her spy.
maybe that thug was you Steve? oh wait.. that means "he" would have to have actually been a she..
maybe that thug was you Steve? oh wait.. that means "he" would have to have actually been a she.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
What are you talking about? I have no idea why you would suggest such a thing.

Sounds like honest_abe might not be so honest after all. What else you not honest about?
don't go and get your panties in a wad Steve..!

i was just messing around yo!
But what kind of scam would she be running is she simply no shows you? What could she get out of that besides wasting your gas money? Originally Posted by SteveOTX

My theory? She's part of a national network of ISIS operators masquerading as providers. Their grand scheme is to waste hobbyists' gas, thus driving gas prices up, thus accelerating further conflict in the middle east. That's gotta be it
Sorry that happened to you, I have been burned on backpage too, its sucks. To bad it didn't workout she looks hot.