Trump trolls the dims!

You still don't get it. Rasmussen is Republican biased in their polls. Predicted a Republican vote victory in 2018. Missed by 10%. The only polling company to predict a Republican victory in vote count. Want to bet on the reaction to Trump's declaring a national emergency among voters?

Yes, I agree with you that over the next 21 months Trump can take actions to improve his favorability ratings. I doubt his ability to do so but we shall see. I showed how Trump's approval rating has plummeted in 2 years in several states, including the all-important states of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. He loses those states he loses in 2020. Simple as that. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
SR I always appreciate your thoughtfulness and insight that you put into your posts. They are always fair and unbiased. The only problem is that the average Trump voter / supporter are, according to close friends of Trump including Howard Stern, morons. They describe themselves as deplorables. At first that was a great rally cry for them. Now they are literally acting the part. I work with and around a lot of young people. 35 and under. They are getting involved earlier and earlier. Its scaring the poopoo out of the former GOP. Whether Trump makes it another 2 years or another 6 years, he has essentially killed the GOP. The right wing should enjoy these next few years. The winds of change aren't blowing and it aint in their favor.
Sorry buddy. I’m not going to bet you. I’m going to help make it happen.

And I’ll kindly ask you to quit talking about my genitalia. It’s just creepy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I said “put your money where your mouth is”. Interesting that you consider your mouth genitalia.
I said “put your money where your mouth is”. Interesting that you consider your mouth genitalia. Originally Posted by bambino
you don't know your stuff bambino. you better quit listening to Waco. it makes you look uneducated
I said “put your money where your mouth is”. Interesting that you consider your mouth genitalia. Originally Posted by bambino
Do you have a relevant point, to make bambino, or are you simply here to talk about OTHER GUYS’ JUNK?

Seems like the latter.
SR I always appreciate your thoughtfulness and insight that you put into your posts. They are always fair and unbiased. The only problem is that the average Trump voter / supporter are, according to close friends of Trump including Howard Stern, morons. They describe themselves as deplorables. At first that was a great rally cry for them. Now they are literally acting the part. I work with and around a lot of young people. 35 and under. They are getting involved earlier and earlier. Its scaring the poopoo out of the former GOP. Whether Trump makes it another 2 years or another 6 years, he has essentially killed the GOP. The right wing should enjoy these next few years. The winds of change aren't blowing and it aint in their favor. Originally Posted by themystic

Some people disagree with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTqR6oKIZI

Some people disagree with you.. Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Most legally present adults in the U.S. who are qualified to vote disagree with him also .... which might ... I said "might" .... explain why he desires for illegal aliens to infest this country. He and his ilk desire OTHERS to support them so they can illegally register them to vote in exchange for the bribe of welfare and free medical care. While they babble denying it.
Do you have a relevant point, to make bambino, or are you simply here to talk about OTHER GUYS’ JUNK?

Seems like the latter. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I’ve made my point. You’re not willing to bet on the outcome of the Mueller investigation. And you’re admitting you consider your mouth genitalia.
Right on the first count, naturally, and on the second count ... creepy!

I’ll ask you to stop inappropriately stalking my genitalia.

You don’t want all the new homophobes main the right to know of your predatory tendencies.
Right on the first count, naturally, and on the second count ... creepy!

I’ll ask you to stop inappropriately stalking my genitalia.

You don’t want all the new homophobes main the right to know of your predatory tendencies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your the one using your mouth as genitalia. That’s creepy.
Enough.
Get back On TOPIC....
Trump trolls the Democrats? Trump trolls everyone. His one trick pony is getting old. Nancy is about to put some more boogaloo in his ass. MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
  • WTF
  • 02-17-2019, 10:13 AM
Republicans would hold both houses. I knew the House was a stretch. I went with it anyways. But, if the AOCs and that crackpot from Minn is where the Democrats are going, I think that will be short lived. I don’t think people want to give up their planes, trains and automobiles. And quit eating steak. And anti-Semitic. Originally Posted by bambino
They are the lefts version of the Tea Party.
They are the lefts version of the Tea Party. Originally Posted by WTF
Ah no. The Tea Party actually stood for something and was respectful..
They are the lefts version of the Tea Party. Originally Posted by WTF
Ah no. The Tea Party actually stood for something and was respectful.. Originally Posted by winn dixie

left wing tea party (do they even have a name?) = aggressive, nasty, violent, they don't clean up the trash.

tea party = aggressive, respectful, peaceful, and they clean up the trash.

a world of difference between the 2.