Question for the Gentlemen....

I am not a serial sampler. I like the "relationship" aspect and the comfort and safety of the ladies I know. I have been very fortunate to have met some fine quality women that are as playful and adventerous as ever and because we have a familiarity with each other, every meeting is quite comfortable and spectacular, never mondane or routine. I really enjoy returning to the few, loyal and wonderful ladies I've had the extreme pleasure to be involved with over the past couple of years. With that said, I know the variable of "the business" is the fleeting existence of providers, the longevity (or lack of) and desire/necessity to move about....so the relationships like those I prefer are just as fleeting......sigh.....
If I have a good overall experience i'll repeat often. My ATF that's now retired, I saw about 20 times and i'd see her again if she returns to the biz. Different is good but I like the comfort of seeing ladies more than once. It adds to the GFE if you can chat about what's happened in your lives since the last visit. Not all the ladies can pull this off and I don't repeat with them. BD
I prefer seeing ladies that I am comfortable with and we both know what we want and need from each other to enjoy our visit. I have one ATF that I have been seeing over and over again for just over 2 years now. And every so often I will see a new lady for the variety and experience something a little different.

But when it comes down to it, my ATF takes care of my every need and when you have that why look for greener pastures all the time.
Like so many others, I try for a balance between the "proven winner" and a new (to me) experience. Over time in the hobby, the balance has shifted toward the former, but I tend to go through cycles. When you build a level of trust with someone, more seems possible--an important consideration to some like me who, as the handle indicates, likes to expand his horizons. But there is a definite spark in seeing someone new.

I'm seeing an ATF this afternoon, and am having a first time expereince next week. Life is good.
Any time I dont repeat Its not because of me but the lack of a good time, they rush me, or someone miss posting their pictures.(fake) It so hard for me to find a regular with in a hours drive, i have drove 3 hours to STL just to find the quality. my ATF is in Vegas and this one gets it, its an allnight date with her. but who can go to vegas every week. when i became single I had a bucket list of looks i wanted, now untill I find my next wife I'm having fun