Hillary wins how it's good for us and also bad on SA

How did my thread turn into this? Lol. It was about SA ho-hos
Actually, Bambully is a legend at the gay beach in Austin. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's your turf. And the Grand Master of Splash Days.
How did my thread turn into this? Lol. It was about SA ho-hos Originally Posted by TheDevil'sReject
We have a troll visitor.
We have a troll visitor. Originally Posted by bambino
is this yessup guy a texas queer or steer lover?

no offense to any other texas guys
Actually, Bambully is a legend at the gay beach in Austin. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does he take your regular spot on the beach, is that why you don't like him?
is this yessup guy a texas queer or steer lover?

no offense to any other texas guys Originally Posted by chizzy
He likes Steers and queers.
Does he take your regular spot on the beach, is that why you don't like him? Originally Posted by bigguyt
No, he's a cockstalker like Tatts. That's why he's here.
No, he's a cockstalker like Tatts. That's why he's here. Originally Posted by bambino
I figured he has a hard on for your man parts, I heard the gays like a dominant man, at least that is why they voted for Clinton.
I figured he has a hard on for your man parts, I heard the gays like a dominant man, at least that is why they voted for Clinton. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Bingo! Guys who voted for Trump like to grab some pussy. Guys that voted for Clinton are cockstalking swishy walkers. Asswipe put on his best pantsuit and pulled the lever for Hillary.
Now fellas, you really need to ask your butt buddy why he enjoyed his visit to Austin so much.

It's a BLUE part of the country's reddest state, but Bambully thought it was spelled BLEW.
Now fellas, you really need to ask your butt buddy why he enjoyed his visit to Austin so much.

It's a BLUE part of the country's reddest state, but Bambully thought it was spelled BLEW. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I personally don't care what bambino does or does not do. I do find it funny that he has more stalkers than the providers do.
He knows how to pick 'em.
He knows how to pick 'em. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think they pick him

It's a BLUE part of the country's reddest state, but Bambully thought it was spelled BLEW. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's why you live there! What a loser.
I think they pick him Originally Posted by bigguyt
Maybe that's because he goes from forum to forum spreading his own special brand of stupid, with an extra helping of racism and homophobia. He's built quite a following.