Whatever happened to Shabir

Another classy response. SMH Originally Posted by pittlicker
It was a joke. SMH
Not to be rude but not everything is a joke. Have a nice day and stay safe.
Not to be rude but not everything is a joke. Have a nice day and stay safe. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Who’s being rude? Sam had a great sense of humor. I helped promote her butt hole bleaching shtick on Indys. For some reason, that pissed people off. We would both laugh over it. A group of us promoted her for POY, when people took that seriously. She won, which also pissed people off. If Sam’s reading this, you know what she would post?

FUCKIN BAMBINO

While having a laugh. So quit taking things so seriously. It’s not healthy.
Chizzy
Thanks for the pm and kind words.
It was a joke. SMH Originally Posted by bambino
Yea, Im definitely SMH at that "joke."
Yea, Im definitely SMH at that "joke." Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Are you stalking me now? Do you know where Shabir is? Do you know who he is? Anything to add to the thread topic?
Shabir started on Penn ave then went to shadyside then mount washington, am i correct? he was fair and had some hot chicks. they all use to say he was mean. there is nothing around like that anymore correct?
Shabir started on Penn ave then went to shadyside then mount washington, am i correct? he was fair and had some hot chicks. they all use to say he was mean. there is nothing around like that anymore correct? Originally Posted by bypass
I’ve been to all those places, Last one I went to was in Oakland. The place in Mt Washington was actually fit for human use.
Are you stalking me now? Do you know where Shabir is? Do you know who he is? Anything to add to the thread topic? Originally Posted by bambino
Bam I'm not stalking, just reading post, which you comment in 99%.
tell me how's "Is the mom CIM? " adding to the thread topic?

Bam, 22000 +post …..wow
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” Plato
Bam I'm not stalking, just reading post, which you comment in 99%.
tell me how's "Is the mom CIM? " adding to the thread topic?

Bam, 22000 +post …..wow
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” Plato Originally Posted by jmichael
Tell me how Plato is on topic. I’ve had more to say on this topic than you. Now run along and find Shabir. Let us know how you’re doing. Or better yet, listen to Plato and STFU.
how long has been gone?
How long has who been gone?
how long has Shabir been gone?
Tell me how Plato is on topic. I’ve had more to say on this topic than you. Now run along and find Shabir. Let us know how you’re doing. Or better yet, listen to Plato and STFU. Originally Posted by bambino
That's the point I was trying to make. You have more to say, on almost all the post in the Pittsburgh "Sand Box" then any 3 members combined, Be it relevant, or irrelevant, like your attempts at humor, Your constant bickering, Your putting down members, Your attempts to try to start arguments
ectara.
That all I will say on the subject, because "One who argues with a fool proves himself a bigger fool" and I don't need any more proof I'm a fool
That's the point I was trying to make. You have more to say, on almost all the post in the Pittsburgh "Sand Box" then any 3 members combined, Be it relevant, or irrelevant, like your attempts at humor, Your constant bickering, Your putting down members, Your attempts to try to start arguments
ectara.
That all I will say on the subject, because "One who argues with a fool proves himself a bigger fool" and I don't need any more proof I'm a fool Originally Posted by jmichael
Well, at least you admitted you’re a fool.