Anybody seen the new Coco@AS?

• bobst
  • 05-11-2021, 05:31 PM
Thank you Bumble for the warning. All other agencies and spas should close voluntarily to protect ladies and men. Please warn them and ask them to close.

• nono
  • 05-11-2021, 05:32 PM
Wow this escalated quickly. Where is Chung? He is the only source I’ll trust.
They could give a rats ass,. You have been warned. Carry on by all means. Enjoy explaining it to your family.
If you want proof, check with the office. I saw the managers and the police, because I live here. 12 police cars Originally Posted by Tenchu
Can you let the rest of us know when this "allegedly" happened?
Can you let the rest of us know when this "allegedly" happened? Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
April 14\15th
April 14\15th Originally Posted by Doom guy
Thank you
I did a 2 hour session. She is fantastic. I will repeat.

Review forth coming

She’s hot af Originally Posted by PeterBota
Was this before or after the multi-hour session with Pepsi you told us about in the AMP section? Still waiting on that review. Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
Our Resident Fraud has written 2 reviews since 2018. Both were fake reviews written for PA. He even stated the reviews were fake. Read for yourself.

Can you let the rest of us know when this "allegedly" happened? Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382
Wow this escalated quickly. Where is Chung? He is the only source I’ll trust. Originally Posted by nono
Thanks nono.

This raid, or more accurately, ''visit'' from LE occurred in mid-April. I think someone had posted about an Indian guy, that is accurate, although he could have been Pakistani, Nepalese, or from Bangladesh. Point is, a confirmed eye witness saw that Individual under interrogation by police. And Asian Stars ceased operations the next day. No arrests were made, but the Cops had standing to be there, based on activity observed days earlier. AS was busted last Autumn (under their former incarnation, as a Spa), so a police visit of any kind is troubling, especially after AS lost its Studio space in the aftermath.
Thank you Chung.

What spa got a visit on April 14/15 in conjunction with AS?
Thank you Chung.

What spa got a visit on April 14/15 in conjunction with AS? Originally Posted by Stevensegal
None. Only AS got hit. Thankfully none of the other places got busted. But AS getting busted twice now says something about the business.

Also, as Chung pointed out,operations ceased.And communication was nonexistent for weeks after. And one of the apartments was immediately stopped.

All of the deniers can plug their eyes and ears all they want. But facts are facts. AS went completely AWOL right in the middle of April. And people here took notice of it. And on OH2.
Yesterday I saw a lady from AS rushing going somewhere with a dark expression, carrying a lot of luggages. What the hell is going on with AS?
After the lady left, there were two cops around.
While i was exercising in the morning, I saw a lot of police and police cars.
It was an apartment on the first floor.
I was always curious about the balcony full of bamboo every time i go out to exercise.
Did they get hit again? That's terrible. The owner must be in hiding if that is true.
So no one’s seen Coco?

Anyway, I gather from this thread that AS may be in the sights of LE, at the very least. That’s enough to give me pause in going there again. I guess it’s back to the indies for those of us who must play it safe.
Our Resident Fraud has written 2 reviews since 2018. Both were fake reviews written for PA. He even stated the reviews were fake. Read for yourself.

Thanks nono.

This raid, or more accurately, ''visit'' from LE occurred in mid-April. I think someone had posted about an Indian guy, that is accurate, although he could have been Pakistani, Nepalese, or from Bangladesh. Point is, a confirmed eye witness saw that Individual under interrogation by police. And Asian Stars ceased operations the next day. No arrests were made, but the Cops had standing to be there, based on activity observed days earlier. AS was busted last Autumn (under their former incarnation, as a Spa), so a police visit of any kind is troubling, especially after AS lost its Studio space in the aftermath. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You really are a sick person
None of this is true

You attack a spa because it’s your competition
You are really nasty.
All lies and deception.

Everybody knows what you do now. It doesn’t work anymore.

Exposed
Can’t be trusted.

Attention all amp and studio owners.

DO NOT USE CHUNG TRAN

NOBODY LISTENS TO HIM

DONT WASTE YOUR CASH FOR FAKE REVIEWS FROM HIM

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR $$$$$$

He is a fraud

Members here know he is a liar.

Find a new promotor

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
You really are a sick person
None of this is true

You attack a spa because it’s your competition
You are really nasty.
All lies and deception.

Everybody knows what you do now. It doesn’t work anymore.

Exposed
Can’t be trusted.

Attention all amp and studio owners.

DO NOT USE CHUNG TRAN

NOBODY LISTENS TO HIM

DONT WASTE YOUR CASH FOR FAKE REVIEWS FROM HIM

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR $$$$$$

He is a fraud

Members here know he is a liar.

Find a new promotor Originally Posted by PeterBota
Hello, nice to see you, Peter Botta