2017 Afghan Surge: Taking Off the Gloves

Is that because Trump knows more than the generals? Originally Posted by JCM800
He now relies upon the ones in his administration!

But since you want the U.S. to fail, ....

.......... you've got to be disappointed!

And I hope you continue to be disappointed!

BTW: When Obaminable gave the "green light" to take out the pirates who kidnapped a ship's crew off East Africa I praised his decision and expressed my approval of him. The pussy went down hill for the next 8 years ... and is still going lower! But he's neutered now!
Blah. Blah. Blah.

Your bullshit is so weak it's worthless, LlephantMacMan.
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

is this camoflague
Apparently someone was not paying attention last night. English much? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Flip flopping on another issue? Did he use his teleprompter?
Flip flopping on another issue? Originally Posted by bamscram
It's amazing when Democrats do that, isn't it?

Still whining about this?

From 1987?

That's FORTY FUCKING YEARS AGO!!!

What would Lincoln have done?

Ask yourself that!

He'd have removed the stars and bars from the flag, too! And probably NOT thrown a bone to the white supremacists who threatened to shoot him. Ooops!

Still whining about this?

From 1987?

That's FORTY FUCKING YEARS AGO!!!

What would Lincoln have done?

Ask yourself that!

He'd have removed the stars and bars from the flag, too! And probably NOT thrown a bone to the white supremacists who threatened to shoot him. Ooops!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Try 30yrs ago you stupid pig.
It's amazing when Democrats do that, isn't it?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Amazing you answer a Trump question with a Clinton.

Is that the only defense you lemmings have?
So when you inherit a mess; fix it, don't make it worse, and quit bitching about the last guy. Bitching is when you keep bringing it up for no reason.
That orange face monkey is a liar. All the troops have been doing since HE took office is protecting the Afghan drug fields Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Still butthurt over HIS election and HIS banning of Yo TRANNY friends from joining the military, huh Fisting Chapped ASS ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How long ago was it that Trump said he was grabbing pussy?

I used to think the Liberals thought the Conservatives were dumb and can't remember what the Liberals said before they said something different ... but based on recent events .... like calling Republicans "KKK" and "Nazis" .... I'm beginning to think they are the stupid ones and THEY CAN'T REMEMBER THEIR LIES!

The wife of that White Supremacy/Nazis Governor of Arkansas was just running for President in 2016 (had her ass beaten of course) and touting all that she learned from that White Supremacy/Nazis Governor of Arkansas, who embraced the Confederacy, and the wife of that White Supremacy/Nazis Governor of Arkansas who was just running for President in 2016 stated in her campaign that she was going to have him working with her when she got elected in 2016 .... on "ECONOMIC" matters .... which apparently was going to include the cost effectiveness of using slave labor like the Confederates and the Nazis did!!!!

That wasn't 30 OR 40 years ago .... that was fucking last year!!!!!

She a Republican from Chicago and he a Confederate sympathizer from Arkansas embracing the Confederacy by signing a Bill!!!!! There he IS ... AND THE FLAG!!!

And notice THE STAR representing the Confederacy is ABOVE THE OTHERS!
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 04:16 PM
Where the fuck is Iffy?

Is he trying to figure how to spin how Trump pulled a fast one on Bannon and the anti globalist