How____ Do____ You___ Feel_____ About *Rimming*?

YMMV...I don't do it with just any lady. She will let me know if she's into it with me. If I'm not sure, I ask. She should be really fresh. Berk, I'll make sure I'm fresh when I see you, then it can be your option. fuma, fuha can be exciting as well. dato starts the action.

Keep baby wipes handy for hygiene issues.
unbelieveably gross.

sorry.
  • GTO
  • 04-12-2010, 04:05 PM
gotta agree with Donnie on Yoko .... amazing experience !
As it happens, both of my top 2 deepthroaters have also rimmed me.

Last year I meet a wonderful civilian who had pussy eating for a fetish. Guess what - me too! During pre-meet chat wherein I learned she wanted exactly the same thing I did, she mentioned she *also* enjoyed hours of attention on her ass.

Now since Beejay... Beejay... a twisted woman without limits... anyway, I felt it unfair to not return something that felt so good to me, especially when my mouth was already writing a lot of checks my tongue would have to cash. To not go along enthusiastically seemed hypcritical.

We met twice, and both times spent much of the 3 hours I lavished on her tongue fucking her ass or otherwise licking/biting it.

That rambling tale is how I learned to eat ass. Unfortunately, that girl broke up with me today (sniff - need to worship pussy/ass, and nowhere to go...)

However, those very hot chats built up a nice trust level, and I would not necessarily offer to everybody I meet.

I did ask Makenzee if she was clean...

I always make sure I am fresh before a date just in case. Washcloth and soap and it's clean enough when I'd put my own tongue in it.
This is a lot more prevalent in the AMPs. Guess that's why they call it "Asian". Never sought it out but it is included in the standard menu quite a bit in the Asian spas. Everyone is freshly washed and squeeky clean so it's all good. Not something I ask for but if it makes her feel good I let her indulge herself. Kinda tickles.
I enjoy the giving part much more than receiving. I like doing anything that I know the lady I'm with desires and makes her feel good. But everytime its been done to me, all at AMPs never with an Indy or in the civilian world, I get tense and takes away from the pleasure. Even after walking in knowing I'm clean and getting a squeaky clean table shower to boot it still makes me think. I guess it would have to be perfect timing and the perfect woman for me to let my guard down and enjoy it.