Libtard braintrust on Eccie

Yep no use in going to all the museums there. Possibly learning something. But growing up in Iowa you know everything. So how old were you when you first spoke to someone who was not white anglo/saxon?
Yep no use in going to all the museums there. Possibly learning something. But growing up in Iowa you know everything. So how old were you when you first spoke to someone who was not white anglo/saxon? Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Well, I grew up in a shit hole in deep south Louisiana. I saw first hand how the social workers and other lefties completely fucked up the AA's lives along the levies of the Mississippi. Shipped them all to the 9th ward in NO.
That's one of the reasons I HATE the left-winged cocksuckers cuz they fuck up people and they don't have a fucking clue while they are doing it. They seem to be counter intuitive when it comes to human nature.
Ignorant fuck.
That's one of the reasons I HATE the left-winged cocksuckers cuz they fuck up people and they don't have a fucking clue while they are doing it. They seem to be counter intuitive when it comes to human nature. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Like ole Lyndon Johnson said when his landmark "Great Society" legislation passed........"We will have those n-gg--s voting Democrat for the next 100 years."

The Great Society must be a synonym for herding blacks into ghettos, destroying their familly culture, compelling them to have a 70 percent out of wedlock birth rate, the highest unemployment of any major ethnic group, highest percentage of incarceration for any major ethnic group, and the lowest percentage of high school graduates of any major ethnic group.

No wonder Blacks continue to support the Democrat Party with overwhelming numbers. The Democrats have done so much for them.
Like ole Lyndon Johnson said when his landmark "Great Society" legislation passed........"We will have those n-gg--s voting Democrat for the next 100 years."

The Great Society must be a synonym for herding blacks into ghettos, destroying their familly culture, compelling them to have a 70 percent out of wedlock birth rate, the highest unemployment of any major ethnic group, highest percentage of incarceration for any major ethnic group, and the lowest percentage of high school graduates of any major ethnic group.

No wonder Blacks continue to support the Democrat Party with overwhelming numbers. The Democrats have done so much for them. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The democrat party has never done shit for them, but if you have one party that wants to cut your nuts off and the other who promises nut warmers, who would you vote for?
  • DSK
  • 12-20-2015, 04:47 PM
Yep no use in going to all the museums there. Possibly learning something. But growing up in Iowa you know everything. So how old were you when you first spoke to someone who was not white anglo/saxon? Originally Posted by 12blue4u
The first black guy I ever spoke to stole my seat at a fucking Dallas Cowboys game, and threatened to beat me up if I went to the authorities. He had about ten buddies with him but I still regret not punching that fucking ni&&^r in the mouth.
After reading Dumars and CuntFaces posts, I can confidantly say there are lower life forms on earth than Asswipe Ziffle. Maybe there's something to this climate change thing. It seems to be producing virulent life forms.