just read this

• oeb11
  • 08-27-2021, 04:49 PM
I welcome facts, from all and all viewpoints. And I will welcome anyone that can provide them. I just see a bit of irony in people posting OPINIONS and claiming them to be facts. Originally Posted by 69in2it69

amazing how DPST marxists change Facts - if not of their agenda and idiotology- to Opinions - in their own Opinions.

Thank U - .
amazing how some of these DPST sheeples are able to survive away from their tv set tuned to Xinn!
You want to make it all Biden's fault, but Trump surrendered first. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Surrendered first? So you're advocating staying in A-stan indefinitely?
Biden fucked up the handover. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
To put it mildly...
None of you will admit Trump did anything wrong. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Was signing an agreement to leave A-stan WRONG? If it is, then I guess you're advocating staying in A-stan forever.. You can't have it both ways...
Because he is your God and Savior. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Stop believing the DNC talking points.

It's not wrong to leave Afghanistan... Had Obama signed the agreement I'd have no issue with it... He's the guy that SHOULD have done it... because that's back when OBL assumed room temp.

The issue is not leaving Afghanistan... you phrase it as SURRENDERING... well the alternative is the FOREVER WAR... is that the better solution?

NO.

Stop using this red herring about leaving Afghanistan... its not about leaving or surrendering to the Taliban... they can have their shithole...

the ISSUE is that Beijing Biden ordered the troops out before the civilians. The issue is that Beijing Biden turned over the lists of Americans and Afghanis who HELPED the US to the Taliban... Do you think the Taliban are going to go door to door and give those people fcuking fruit baskets??? The issue is that 30 days ago the Joint Chiefs and Biden were all saying the ANA would be good to go... the issue is that Beijing Biden removed Air support and intelligence assets from teh ANA, thus leaving them blind and without air cover.

THOSE ARE THE FCUKING THINGS BEIJING BIDEN HAS FCUKED UP... NOT the actual whole idea of GTFO of A-stan... It's how Beijing Biden actually ATTEMPTED to do it...

A fcuking shavetail LT could have done a better job than that treasonous SOB and his regime of trannies and black separatists... The fact that the Joint Chiefs think White supremacy in the ranks is a bigger threat than the Taliban tells you everything you need to know about those Democrat ass licking Zeros in the Pentagon...

STUPID FCUKING DEMOCRATS...
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/2820 Originally Posted by bambino
god I hate that kid. Not because he's gay, but because he's a jackass.
Just read this on another website forum

"Trump signs a surrender agreement with the Taliban, excludes the Afghan government and tells Pakistan to release the Taliban leader and 5,000 of his soldiers, agreeing to leave by May 1 2021. And morons on this thread want to blame the new guy." Originally Posted by VitaMan
Per the agreement prisoners were to be released over a year ago. Good job trump.
Per the agreement prisoners were to be released over a year ago. Good job trump. Originally Posted by royamcr
And yet they didn't attack Americans until the Beijing Biden Regime was there...

former colleagues still tied into intel noted there were no Taliban victims in the latest bombings which means either the Taliban coordinated the attack or were aware of it. You don't need to be a super spy to figure that out... But it is confirmation of what most Americans readily believe.
It is because Trump was helping them out.
It is because Trump was helping them out. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I'd almost bet Trump has a backchannel to the Taliban to fuck things up.
  • oeb11
  • 08-28-2021, 10:02 AM
Why would he need to

fiden does a much better job
Screws up Everything fiden touches.

Open One's eyes and mind - 'r'!
I'd almost bet Trump has a backchannel to the Taliban to fuck things up. Originally Posted by royamcr
The perfect Occams razor example.

Never attribute to malice (Trump), that which can be explained by incompetence (Biden).

Thank you.. textbook example, man... textbook example!
  • oeb11
  • 08-28-2021, 10:09 AM
Teachers Unions Education victims will have no clue as to Occam's Razor.
Surrendered first? So you're advocating staying in A-stan indefinitely?
To put it mildly...
Was signing an agreement to leave A-stan WRONG? If it is, then I guess you're advocating staying in A-stan forever.. You can't have it both ways...
Stop believing the DNC talking points.

It's not wrong to leave Afghanistan... Originally Posted by texassapper
Why do you right-wingers constantly pivot to something off-point? Every fucking person I ever heard thinks we should have been out of Afghanistan 10 years ago. Is this question your only avenue to defend Trump's SURRENDER?

Trump surrendered, because he decided to leave on Taliban agreed terms, and told them 15 months, or so, in advance, that the Taliban could have the Country. He emboldened them, just as Nixon encouraged the VC to mobilize, after he basically said ''it's all yours'' when he laid out his ill-fated ''Vietnamization'' policy for political gain and expediency.
The perfect Occams razor example.

Never attribute to malice (Trump), that which can be explained by incompetence (Biden).

Thank you.. textbook example, man... textbook example! Originally Posted by texassapper
Guess all of our military leaders are incompetent. All served under Trump also. Biden can only make decisions based on what military leaders advise. They give options, and most likely non of them are great options. So Biden has to choose from the best of the not so great options...
  • oeb11
  • 08-28-2021, 02:17 PM
So 'r' -- get rid of teh military

Get rid of eh Police
Get rid of ICE

And what 'r' is left with - will not be worth living in such a country.

Communists.

TDS and Trump hatred
Still unaware Trump is not POTUS
The typical DPST Commie excuse - Trump made me do it.

No Responsibility

I know -that is a 'bad word' - censored by your cancel culture - 'r'.
blah blah blah blah

So 'r' -- get rid of teh military

Get rid of eh Police
Get rid of ICE

And what 'r' is left with - will not be worth living in such a country.

Communists.

TDS and Trump hatred
Still unaware Trump is not POTUS
The typical DPST Commie excuse - Trump made me do it.

No Responsibility

I know -that is a 'bad word' - censored by your cancel culture - 'r'. Originally Posted by oeb11