Someone please explain

Anna & Lauren

I love the way you think.
Sexy as hell!
Unfortunately i do not understand what you mean by taint.......
If you were to post taint photos ... we would all have a wonderful day. Embrace your taint ... Originally Posted by pyramider
The correct definition of "taint" is the spot between the vagina and the asshole. That is what taint is. Gooch is the spot between the nut sac and the asshole.
thanks for enlightening me!

The correct definition of "taint" is the spot between the vagina and the asshole. That is what taint is. Gooch is the spot between the nut sac and the asshole. Originally Posted by 7inchindian
Anna......

Post taint..... Feel the dark side... Embrace it!

( no matter what Lauren says)
Anna, taint is the key to understanding.
Or when you figure out that if you guys were in the right place at the right time the only thing you'd be paying for are my drinks! Originally Posted by Anna Berle
Drinks are on me, when & where
It's always so embarrassing when the ones you thinck are sluts, turn out to be whores, and the ones you thinck are whores, turn out to be sluts. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Lol- CAN'T WE BE BOTH?? I rather like thinking of myself as a slutty whore- I sell you a little and give you the rest for free…
Damn another woman that cannot decide ...

If you understood your taint a lot of things would be very simple.
it's not all rosy from the male vantage point.. we are given permission to fuck ladies within a certain parameter.. if you are the wrong age, race, economic status, etc., we are not supposed to fuck you.. if we do, there are social consequences.. ironically, it's ok to pay to fuck the ladies who are otherwise out of bounds, but if we are caught, we are scolded, arrested, and fired.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The ones we are not supposed to fuck are called "scooters"

They're fun to ride but you don't want your friends catching you on one.
No no no........when she gives it away, she is a slut........when she sells it, she is a whore Originally Posted by dearhunter
If she gives it away she's stupid. Dick is abundant and of low value. Why would any woman devalue her resources by giving it away for something that is essentially as plentiful and valuable as sand on a beach?
No no no........when she gives it away, she is a slut........when she sells it, she is a whore Originally Posted by dearhunter
If she gives it away she's stupid. Dick is abundant and of low value. Why would any woman devalue her resources by giving it away for something that is essentially as plentiful and valuable as sand on a beach? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Ol' Ho' should copyright (heh) her post - she could call it A Whore's Credo - and put it in her signature line.
That is your opinion. I do not devalue anything. In my personal life things aren't always about what you can get out of a person. Just because i whore on the side mean i'm going to use any chance possible to make a buck. I truly do enjoy the company of men that i have a connection with. To each is their own!

If she gives it away she's stupid. Dick is abundant and of low value. Why would any woman devalue her resources by giving it away for something that is essentially as plentiful and valuable as sand on a beach? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Atta girl...

My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary ...