Hot Vietnamese Indy

Pm sent
I’m interested as well.
If you do not mind, can you pm me the info. Thanks
Please pm me as well. Would like to something other than spas
Anyone sample the goods?
A review should be coming soon, I spoke to Yumi today, she’s very happy with the increase of customers. I’ve received and responded to several hundred PM’s in the last two days. It’s like spilling fresh blood in a shark tank when a new indy is introduced.
Thank you for sharing Indy contact, i started to talk with 2 viet indy!! I really appreciate your info.
dong dah ling hai rah lin linh bao
hey Mike PM me info please. Thanks
Just an update, if you are searching for this indy via WeChat, you must use search available via “contacts”, copy and paste her WeChat ID I provided via PM and enter it in the box up top after you click on contacts, if you’re attempting to locate her via phone number, it’s not going to locate her profile, in settings , method of finding/locating her is by ID only, I have my WC the same.
Look at your WeChat screen
On the bottom you’ll see
Chat. Contacts. Discover. Me.
Click on contacts , then up top enter her ID.
  • iquit
  • 08-16-2018, 10:11 PM
Ok. This sharing of info in public just gives LE the breadcrumbs they need to get to the discussed lady.
Ok. This sharing of info in public just gives LE the breadcrumbs they need to get to the discussed lady. Originally Posted by iquit
You are correct, I edited post, thank you.
Look at your WeChat screen
On the bottom you’ll see
Chat. Contacts. Discover. Me.
Click on contacts , then up top enter her ID. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Problem here is it only searches official accounts, moments & articles even when you copy & paste. Is there another wechat app or a way to get it to actually search people?
Please pm me her info as well