Glory Hole

• Trnch
  • 02-04-2010, 09:43 PM
Damn, Cercy, you look good in that pic!! You have changed a lot since I last saw you! We need to get together again! Originally Posted by sharkman29
Ah man, don't you know, it's one of those slim down mirrors. And she's really wearing Flats.
I was her date, a very unique and quick experience. I used hand santizer wipes all over. Place smelt like piss. Did not stay for more than a minute or two. Also when you bring a lady into an atmosphere like that you have to be extra careful for her safety. When a woman walks into a ABS the guys tend to crowd around and some are not respectful.

Made me feel uneasy with my arm around her side, theaters are worse b/c you can't close the door.

Some guys bring their wives/girlfriends if they like to share and are exhibitionist.

Oh that was an "interesting" experience to say the least..

YOU ARE SO FUCKEN SEXY!!

Those 3 nights with you where the best I have ever had in my whore life!

THANK YOU........daddycock!

Kisses,
Cercy
ooops...I meant to write WHOLE LIFE.

sorry.

Kisses,
Cercy
Freudian slip
What if you got the best blowjob you ever had and then found out it was a dude on the other side.
the immediate thought is me smirking and thinking "figures "

after that I'll just hope they put something nice on my tombstone
Any of you listen to Ron White the comedian? If yes then you'll understand my statement "50 million gay men can't be wrong" lol. If by some freak chance that happened to me I would probably keep that little detail if my life buried until I was buried
Cercy, Daddycock here, email me. Trying to see if you will have a half time special Sunday before you go out of town.
U BET I WILL DADDYCOCK!

FUCK YA!

YUM!

YUM!

YUM!

Kisses,
Cercy
no way
What if you got the best blowjob you ever had and then found out it was a dude on the other side. Originally Posted by simpleton
The question is would you write a review????
*** ****** would!
I meant wood