In your opinion

I love all of the above. this is my dream .....(hahaha just kidding, but when i was a kid the hoff was my wet dream)
OMG he has that mullet look and hairy chest..bluck!! I will admit I did like him when I was about 12....and Greg Brady, but don't tell anyone.
Hmmm Wow.. I remember being in love with Dwayne Johnson when I was 14 (not too long ago LOL!) I used to
be a HUGE wrestling (wwf) fan.

As you can see.. I've always had good taste
I never liked the "rock" lol but break me off some Shemar Moore!

I never liked the "rock" lol but break me off some Shemar Moore!

Originally Posted by London Rayne
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L YEAHHHHHHH MMmmmmmmmm mmmmm Yummy!
what about that little hot .....MAN.......george clooney aside.....;-)
Hmmm Wow.. I remember being in love with Dwayne Johnson when I was 14 (not too long ago LOL!) I used to
be a HUGE wrestling (wwf) fan.

As you can see.. I've always had good taste Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Girl we should definetely have a threesome at some point :-)
Girl we should definetely have a threesome at some point :-) Originally Posted by ninasastri
lol
For a hooker board, there sure are a lot of half naked men showing up.
For a hooker board, there sure are a lot of half naked men showing up. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well instead of posting men, I'm going to post my two favourite women!....Natalie Dormer and Sheri Moon Zombie...oh the things I would do...

For a hooker board, there sure are a lot of half naked men showing up. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
lmbo

This couple is pretty f'ing HOT!
your women are hot as hell too. Here are mine! I am a face person and i love their eyes!! I wish i had such big eyes! To die for...:-)))))
Well instead of posting men, I'm going to post my two favourite women!....Natalie Dormer and Sheri Moon Zombie...oh the things I would do...

Originally Posted by Valerie
The Tudors was a great series.
The Tudors was a great series. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I know! It is one of my all time favourite shows, I hate it only had 4 seasons...I'm still having Tudor withdrawal!