Questions about Breastmilk??

I need to stay out of this thread. All this talk about boobs, massaging 'em, sucking on 'em I can't take it anymore. And they are all hot too lol. BDS, Mila ect ect shit I'm cock blocking myself see what I mean lmao
Milk...........it does the body good.
Got Milk?
You might get some request for your milk in a bottle too. Go for it! Originally Posted by Latina Bella
I'm still laughing! And, no doubt you are right

Babydollsnow, breastfeed your baby. It is remarkably healthy for them, and it creates a wonderful bond between you two that is unimaginable. And, for the record, it doesn't make your breasts flat or flabby. There are Taoist techniques to perk those girls right up if you think they are.
lol...dont think mine will ever be that big unless i buy them, they have gone up one size in the last two months though, and hopefully between the baby sucking on them and Boardman giving that great massage, they will stay that way

Hopefully they keep growing...

MILA....if she wants my milk baby she can have all she wants, nuthing like a healthy baby!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow

After seeing that picture in your most recent ad of those bodacious tatas I'd say you have nothing to worry about. However a consulation is still in order.
  • jv234
  • 08-17-2010, 10:54 PM
Love the milkmaids! My kinda provider, bring on the milk!
I want milk...call me!
ok ok i was a born a blonde so of course i had to google milkmaids and this is the most popular picture of a milkmaid, not very sexy though

ok this one is kinda sexier

I don't see the allure of this fetish. Don't get me wrong, I love the "act" of drinking from some delicious coconuts, but do grown men actually enjoy ingesting human breast milk :?
I don't see the allure of this fetish. Don't get me wrong, I love the "act" of drinking from some delicious coconuts, but do grown men actually enjoy ingesting human breast milk :? Originally Posted by SAMURAI7ASSASSIN
YES!!! Very much it seems I just stopped Bfing my daughter a few months ago BDS and she is so advanced for her age and has never been sick so its so beneficial to do so. I know quite a few of my clients who liked the super sweet taste of my tatas so Samarai,Yes they do!
snow, "milkmaid" is the nickname of a specific young lady a few seasoned hobbyists remember with great affection.
snow, "milkmaid" is the nickname of a specific young lady a few seasoned hobbyists remember with great affection. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Dammm and i was tryn to be sooo smart on this one....thats what i get for tryn something new....thank god im pretty huh!!!
You are in luck..........it would appear that some may be looking for a replacement.
I don't see the allure of this fetish. Don't get me wrong, I love the "act" of drinking from some delicious coconuts, but do grown men actually enjoy ingesting human breast milk :? Originally Posted by SAMURAI7ASSASSIN
Actually tastes sweet... for real ...