How do you know your an ATF?

Awwww...I think you do care....but even if you don't....oh well..

Keep calling me Lucy.... That's funny....your gonna push into an area that you don't even want to get into... That's not allowed to even get into....

You say it's the money and the wallet like that's some big surprise here buddy....

Did you forget what kinda website you're on....

Go spend the money you brag about having and take a shower and wash your ass Originally Posted by Analeese
Lmfao blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!' You still talking Lucy

Damn do you every rest your mouth and fingers geez

And trust me I don't give a FUCK about your ass not even a quickie lmao!!!!

Keep calling me Lucy.... That's funny....your gonna push into an area that you don't even want to get into... That's not allowed to even get into....

You say it's the money and the wallet like that's some big surprise here buddy....

Go spend the money you brag about having and take a shower and wash your ass Originally Posted by Analeese
Lmfao blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!' You still talking Lucy

Damn do you every rest your mouth and fingers geez

And trust me I don't give a FUCK about your ass not even a quickie lmao!!!!

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!!!!'

You still talking Lucy SMDH do you ever give your mouth and fingers a rest from these hoe boards??

And please don't kid yourself I don't give a Fuck about you Lucy not even a quickie

Lmafo kmsl
Op I once had a girl tell me that I was her ATF once so I guess if they tell you that you are then you are Right??

I do recall her saying that I was her ATF because she likes when I leave and the appointment is over. Lmafo omg kmsl!!!!!! All I said was ouch babyyyyyyy I thought you really like me, I paid you to like me and she said yes you did for the hour, now suiram77 get your stinky ass out.

Lmfao kmsl rofl omg my stomach hurt oh my!!!!
But yet how many posts in a row with you saying the same thing..if I can keep my mouth and fingers off the hoe boards....and you keep on calling me Lucy....must have went back years in my posts to find that....

And now the last post you wanna be on topic...

You won't get the pleasure of getting on my ignore list...you say too much that I can use against you later for my own enjoyment and the enjoyment of others around here...

You're seriously jaded.... You've been visiting money hungry hookers..

Are we all in this for the cash...hell yes...what kinda dumb bitches do you really think we are....

But some of us.... Actually care about the experiences too...and having and showing a good time...not just taking the money...so lumping us all in one category is about as dumbass a hooker doing the same to hobbyists.

You've got serious anger issues which come through almost every single one of your posts...

Ladies....this guy can't be your ATF...it even close to ATF material...no matter how much money he brags about having...

Sounds like he rather go have drinks and lunch with a dude than fuck a provider anyways....go count your pennies
But yet how many posts in a row with you saying the same thing..if I can keep my mouth and fingers off the hoe boards....and you keep on calling me Lucy....must have went back years in my posts to find that....

And now the last post you wanna be on topic...

You won't get the pleasure of getting on my ignore list...you say too much that I can use against you later for my own enjoyment and the enjoyment of others around here...

You're seriously jaded.... You've been visiting money hungry hookers..

Are we all in this for the cash...hell yes...what kinda dumb bitches do you really think we are....

But some of us.... Actually care about the experiences too...and having and showing a good time...not just taking the money...so lumping us all in one category is about as dumbass a hooker doing the same to hobbyists.

You've got serious anger issues which come through almost every single one of your posts...

Ladies....this guy can't be your ATF...it even close to ATF material...no matter how much money he brags about having...

Sounds like he rather go have drinks and lunch with a dude than fuck a provider anyways....go count your pennies Originally Posted by Analeese
Wtf Lucy you still running your mouth about nothing so now your ass is bumping??

Stay on topic Lucy I understand it's hard for you to because you love love drama and you talk so fucking much geez
And that's a lousy ass excuse not to put me on your ignore list Jules jaguar did so why don't you be a big girl like her and do the same. These ppl around here is going to laugh at your fucking reason and then they will all see you just can't resist SMDH!!!!!
Op I once had a girl tell me that I was her ATF once so I guess if they tell you that you are then you are Right??

I do recall her saying that I was her ATF because she likes when I leave and the appointment is over. Lmafo omg kmsl!!!!!! All I said was ouch babyyyyyyy I thought you really like me, I paid you to like me and she said yes you did for the hour, now suiram77 get your stinky ass out.

Lmfao kmsl rofl omg my stomach hurt oh my!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
Sorry that happen to you suiram77 lmfao
Wtf Lucy you still running your mouth about nothing so now your ass is bumping??

Stay on topic Lucy I understand it's hard for you to because you love love drama and you talk so fucking much geez Originally Posted by suiram77
Umm, you're still running your mouth about nothing and bumping, what's the difference Mr. Drama Queen? Fyi, 14 out of the last 23 posts have been you running your creampie hole.
Umm, you're still running your mouth about nothing and bumping, what's the difference Mr. Drama Queen? FYI, 14 out of the last 23 posts have been you running your creampie hole. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Stay on topic buddy
Stay on topic buddy Originally Posted by suiram77
Dude, when the fuck were you "on topic" in this thread? Even your first post, post #16, is suspect, but I'll give you that one, buddy...lmao
Dude, when the fuck were you "on topic" in this thread? Even your first post, post #16, is suspect, but I'll give you that one, buddy...lmao Originally Posted by ManSlut
The topic is how do you know when you are an ATF?

What's your opinion buddy?

Please try your best to stay on topic I understand it's very hard buddy. I just care so much about you I don't want to see you get hit with them points.

Are you someone ATF? And what do you think about my post 34
That was cold right!!!!
The topic is how do you know when you are an ATF?

What's your opinion buddy?

Please try your best to stay on topic I understand it's very hard buddy. I just care so much about you I don't want to see you get hit with them points.

Are you someone ATF? And what do you think about my post 34
That was cold right!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
Could you use "buddy" anymore than you did?? Why are you seeking validation on one of your posts?? That's pretty pathetic!!
Could you use "buddy" anymore than you did?? Why are you seeking validation on one of your posts?? That's pretty pathetic!! Originally Posted by mrredcat43
What did you think buddy about my post 34 that was cold what she told me right?

And are you an ATF or some hoe ATF? That's the topic buddy just in case you didn't read it
I have sent a few texts just to say hi, thinking about you, happy whatever holiday. It is sometimes hard to remember that I probably didn't mean as much to her as I'd hoped or when emotions get involved.
I've fallen for a few, pretty hard.