If Trump Is Innocent Why Won’t He Talk To Bob Mueller?

You need to give it a rest! Your the one trying to defend trump which I am sure can be exhausting. The man commits obstruction of justice daily, Mueller probably will need more prosecutors just to keep up! If trump were a regular citizen and not the president he would have been in handcuffs long ago. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're the one who needs to give it a rest. You're trying to convict Trump at every turn and he hasn't even been brought up on any charges of treason or collusion or anything remotely close. It's nothing more than a silly little script the Democrats are trying to play out.

Jim
No your wrong if your innocent with nothing to hide then you cannot commit perjury because all you have to do is tell the truth. Trumps attorneys would encourage him to speak with mueller if he were innocent and could not commit perjury. You have to remember trump was a common criminal before he was elected president, now he is held to a higher standard. He is the head of law enforcement and his refusal to speak to mueller would give the appearance of guilt, his attorneys would want to avoid this if he were innocent. The problem is he is guilty and would need to lie to claim innocence, that is the only reason a sitting president would choose to appear guilty by not testifying. It’s political suicide if he does not testify and claims the 5th but he might avoid felony charges, that’s the only reason he would not testify. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Mueller has the burden of proof. Trump isn't obligated to feed him any ammo. Doesn't matter if he's innocent or guilty.

Jim
  • R.M.
  • 02-03-2018, 02:15 AM
You're the one who needs to give it a rest. You're trying to convict Trump at every turn and he hasn't even been brought up on any charges of treason or collusion or anything remotely close. It's nothing more than a silly little script the Democrats are trying to play out.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Why do you think I call him StandingStupid?
Mueller has the burden of proof. Trump isn't obligated to feed him any ammo. Doesn't matter if he's innocent or guilty.

Doesn’t matter if he is innocent or guilty? He is the president, do you want a felon in charge of the country? If that’s the case go live in Russia or North Korea! What a stupid thing to say!
Doesn’t matter if he is innocent or guilty? He is the president, do you want a felon in charge of the country? If that’s the case go live in Russia or North Korea! What a stupid thing to say! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
No I definitely don't want a Felon in charge of the country, that's why I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton. But you did and that's why your credibility is worthless.

Jim
Why do you think I call him StandingStupid? Originally Posted by R.M.
He's black uneducated and dumb as a brick and racist against conservative whites. He has low self esteem that's why he post bullshit.

Jim
No I definitely don't want a Felon in charge of the country, that's why I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton. But you did and that's why your credibility is worthless.

Republican deplorables have been investigating Hillary for decades and so far they haven’t even found her guilty of a traffic violation. Trump has been looked at for 12 months and we have special prosecutors, indictments, and Trump may need to plead the 5th to avoid committing perjury. I don’t think there is any question as to Hillary’s honesty while trump is obviously guilty of multiple crimes.

This isn’t a argument that you could win.
Republican deplorables have been investigating Hillary for decades and so far they haven’t even found her guilty of a traffic violation. Trump has been looked at for 12 months and we have special prosecutors, indictments, and Trump may need to plead the 5th to avoid committing perjury. I don’t think there is any question as to Hillary’s honesty while trump is obviously guilty of multiple crimes.

This isn’t a argument that you could win. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
There's so many things about the Clintons you don't have a remote clue about. Both Hillary and Bill have been guilty of many crimes and there is proof of that. The only reason why neither of them have been convicted is because they've been protected by elites within our Government. The information that is in the Memo may change all that. It shows a clear and concise correlation between Clinton, Obama and others within the Obama administration that are in violation of FISA to derail the Trump campaign. As the old saying goes "If you live by sword you'll die by it" Many people in the last administration including Clinton and Obama will be made believers of that.

Jim
This isn’t a (sic) argument that you could win. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
What do you know about winning an argument? You strike out every time you post. You're batting 0 for 1,000 in this forum. In this thread alone, you've been trounced by half a dozen posters for your appalling ignorance of the law and the presumption of innocence.

I would have eaten you for breakfast in my high school forensics club.
When deplorables are presented with facts that incriminate Trump and they are without words to defend him, they bring up President Obama or Hillary Clinton, Trump himself does the same, why?

My theory is President Obama is brought up simply because he is black, deplorables have that racist knee jerk reaction to attack the black guy when at a loss for words.

Deplorables attack Hillary Clinton because in their hearts they know she should be President Clinton, they can’t get over the fact that she won the election by over 3 million votes, so they attack Hillary to legitimize trump.

My advise to deplorables is to get over President Obama being black and just accept Hillary as the popular vote winner of the last election, the people’s choice.

Quit living in the past! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Doesn’t matter if he is innocent or guilty? He is the president, do you want a felon in charge of the country? If that’s the case go live in Russia or North Korea! What a stupid thing to say! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

This isn’t a argument that you could win. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
you've earned the CDC stamp of an infection!!!

INFECTED BY
SPAMOIDS
WARNING - HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS - WARNING
-- CDC INSPECTOR #00666 --

What do you know about winning an argument? You strike out every time you post. You're batting 0 for 1,000 in this forum. In this thread alone, you've been trounced by half a dozen posters for your appalling ignorance of the law and the presumption of innocence.

I would have eaten you for breakfast in my high school forensics club. Originally Posted by lustylad
this guys has the bad case of the spamoids. he so stupid that hes not funny anymore.

yeah, he's batting 0 4 1000!
  • R.M.
  • 02-04-2018, 04:47 AM
He's black uneducated and dumb as a brick and racist against conservative whites. He has low self esteem that's why he post bullshit.

Stupid comes in all colors sizes and shapes.

He doesn't understand, Jim.

He's a pretend "Professor of Political Science"!
There's so many things about the Clintons you don't have a remote clue about. Both Hillary and Bill have been guilty of many crimes and there is proof of that. The only reason why neither of them have been convicted is because they've been protected by elites within our Government. The information that is in the Memo may change all that. It shows a clear and concise correlation between Clinton, Obama and others within the Obama administration that are in violation of FISA to derail the Trump campaign. As the old saying goes "If you live by sword you'll die by it" Many people in the last administration including Clinton and Obama will be made believers of that.

Where is the proof of any crimes by the Clintons ?
The make believe conspiracy Fox News stories about the Clintons , is that all you got?
Where is the proof of any crimes by the Clintons ? Originally Posted by StandinStraight
First YOU would have to have a working knowledge of "proof"!

You don't.

So why even bother to ask?

Where is your "proof" you are a "political science professor"?

Where is your "proof" you have any balls to grab?

Where is your "proof" a co-worker tried to grab your fake balls?
No your wrong if your innocent with nothing to hide then you cannot commit perjury because all you have to do is tell the truth. Trumps attorneys would encourage him to speak with mueller if he were innocent and could not commit perjury. You have to remember trump was a common criminal before he was elected president, now he is held to a higher standard. He is the head of law enforcement and his refusal to speak to mueller would give the appearance of guilt, his attorneys would want to avoid this if he were innocent. The problem is he is guilty and would need to lie to claim innocence, that is the only reason a sitting president would choose to appear guilty by not testifying. It’s political suicide if he does not testify and claims the 5th but he might avoid felony charges, that’s the only reason he would not testify. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
MORE PISS POOR GRAMMER and SPELLING from the " PERFESSER " !!!