Why Screen - Newbie's Read Please

Will someone tell Gimme that brevity is the soul of wit? LOL TLDR.
He wouldn't get it.
Theres no need to screen. Hookers are low class citizens and their safety is not important so they should just deal with it. After all, tricks are all good guys, upstanding pillars of society....

But seriously...

I would think guys would be more hesitant to see a provider who does not screen. That means she sees everyone for whatever reason. Pimp, drugs, etc.

Im with April and Annie, I have no need to use or keep your info. And the ladies I have screened for never got their hands on it. If the guy told them their personal stuff that was on them. I dont keep records either, sure as hell dont want that shit in my possession if something ever happened to the guy and he rolled on me. NO connecting the dots to Chella!! And yes that could happen--as if I trust a trick to cover my ass. Men will roll quicker on a provider to save their asses, homes, wife, kids, careers. Ladies should never be so naive' as to think otherwise.

It is a double edged sword. Russian Roulette. We all take a risk, and like someone said, its a HOBBY, a choice, and if you cant handle it then find another hobby.
Let's just say the examples you used of ladies who don't keep info is flawed. If they wanna claim different I can reveal my sources to anyone via pm. Again....not a biggie for me persay.......but could be an issue for newbies, maybe not. And its just not the ones in your post.

I have a short list of ladies who knew my real name several years ago. Most are retired, but some had allies which still post on board today. Most were some of the first local independent providers I saw.

Because one local lady was mad I didn't see her again, she proceeded to shit on me when I tried to see new ladies....but of course it was no issue. I can still see who I want. And I keep all p411 oks. So if that lady claimed different she approved me. Which is what other ladys knew. Woman can be catty as hell when it comes to reference checks. Again its a shady part of the game but expected.

Again use your real name if you want. For a guy like me it matters not so much. But it only takes one crazy.....and we have had a
Few.......
Oh Gimme I totally agree with what you are saying. Also, I said I dont keep records of your info. As for others I cant speak for them. I dont care to call you in the evenings or weekends, and I always ask that you email me first, as I do the same--unless it is requested that I call instead.

And you know, its not just women fucking men over, or men fucking women over, I dont trust the women--they are vindictive, and even moreso in this hobby. And the men will do it to each other--some pecking order bullshit.

There is no honor among thieves in the hobby. I think its the dirtiest I have ever seen.
But seriously...

I would think guys would be more hesitant to see a provider who does not screen. That means she sees everyone for whatever reason. Pimp, drugs, etc.
Originally Posted by chellachella
LOL - you WOULD think so wouldn't you?

That's my view of it anyway.

I'm probably a "low volume" client though - this hobby isn't my primary source of sex, I'm looking for an experience and not simply a "release". I have time to "stalk" a girl on the forum ... read her reviews on the internet - look at her posts here (really, for me that is the number one screening method I use for girls. If the girl posts intelligently, discreetly and avoids too much confrontation that is the BIG winner for me!). I also look for established girls who have made a reputation for themselves, are doing well, and have a lot to lose if they "go crazy".

Other guys, who are seeing two or three girls a week looking for the latest cut-rate "jail bait", "flavor-of-the-month" hottie from Laffy - well, I can understand them being hesitant about giving out info given the lake they're trying to fish in - which includes one helluva lot of sharks.

But I don't understand ANYONE being hesitant about giving April info. I have seen her for well over a year and she knows everything about me. I don't even think about her ever sharing that info with anyone - she just wouldn't.
Oh Gimme I totally agree with what you are saying. Also, I said I dont keep records of your info. As for others I cant speak for them. I dont care to call you in the evenings or weekends, and I always ask that you email me first, as I do the same--unless it is requested that I call instead.

And you know, its not just women fucking men over, or men fucking women over, I dont trust the women--they are vindictive, and even moreso in this hobby. And the men will do it to each other--some pecking order bullshit.

There is no honor among thieves in the hobby. I think its the dirtiest I have ever seen. Originally Posted by chellachella
I don't think it is always vindictive (though some may be). There is also a lot of gossip and pillow talk in the hobby. Sometimes it is the unintentional slip that can cause "damage". Hell there are probably connections in the hobby (father in laws, fathers, bosses.....etc) and we don't know it....and then with some seemingly innocent comment, that could let someone know something about someone. My point is why risk it? Have a hobby persona and stick to it. There are plenty of ways to loose a newbie cherry with a verified provider without giving up real life info. It is also good practice for when you really do have to lie to the SO if you ever do get caught, lol.

How awkward would Thanksgiving be if you knew your father in law (or son in law) was in the hobby? LMAO, Every time he pissed you off you would want to spill the beans, but how do you do that without giving yourself up? Lol, modern day mutually assured destruction.
This thread could have had the potential to be steered in a positive direction, it did go south.

When I recommend getting in good with a few established ladies. I mean ladies that are both personally and financially invested in the hobby. Mainstays. Maintaining a private incall is an investment example.
Theres no need to screen. Hookers are low class citizens and their safety is not important so they should just deal with it. After all, tricks are all good guys, upstanding pillars of society....

But seriously...

Im with April and Annie, I have no need to use or keep your info. And the ladies I have screened for never got their hands on it. If the guy told them their personal stuff that was on them. I dont keep records either, sure as hell dont want that shit in my possession if something ever happened to the guy and he rolled on me. NO connecting the dots to Chella!! And yes that could happen--as if I trust a trick to cover my ass. Men will roll quicker on a provider to save their asses, homes, wife, kids, careers. Ladies should never be so naive' as to think otherwise.

It is a double edged sword. Russian Roulette. We all take a risk, and like someone said, its a HOBBY, a choice, and if you cant handle it then find another hobby. Originally Posted by chellachella
+1000
the older the wiser and more cautious.... I am older and very selective whom i select to have dates with,, plus low volume is a plus..... I believe wisdom and caution equal safety and fun.... JUST SAYIN