Intolerance by Gay Liberals in San Fransisco

Fuck that "poor bastard". Reaping what he has sown. Originally Posted by timpage
So Timmie the Fascist (your new handle) is in favor of punishment for expressing a political or social belief that you don't agree with...Sieg Heil Timmie!
If you go work for Mozilla, you'd have a job for life lustylady.

Originally Posted by WTF

I hear they treat trannies even better so you should apply, WTFagboy. An added bonus is their search engine can help you screen your clients, since I know you want to keep your tranny-provider night job too.

How about lying on a battlefield wounded and refusing help from a gay medic. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Where does this idiot come up with this stuff?
FAMOUS QUOTATIONS

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

"Fuck that 'poor bastard'. Reaping what he has sown." - timmytard
Where does this idiot come up with this stuff? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
From reading the bullshit the far right posts here idiot. A lot comes from you.
No weapons, but otherwise, I don't like you, so you are eligible Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Old fucking man who doesn't have the balls to stand up to his wife is going to kick your ass with his bare fists... I've heard this before.

Be careful what you ask for JL.

BT is a big guy. And younger than you.
Old fucking man who doesn't have the balls to stand up to his wife is going to kick your ass with his bare fists... I've heard this before.

BT is a big guy. And younger than you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We will see one of these days if any of these motherfuckers have what it takes. BT might have to change his name to BP, like the Soprano guy. In the meantime, I could make my wife go but I want my family to stay together and be happy. I'm not going to make her miserable considering what she puts up with being married to me!
Threatening physical violence on people you've never met behind the shield of a keyboard is laughable, bubbeleh.

Maybe it's getting you off, but I'd like to know who's ever had what it took to face you in the food court at Love Field....

LMAO!

Puh-leeze.
  • CJ7
  • 04-05-2014, 10:40 PM
Threatening physical violence on people you've never met behind the shield of a keyboard is laughable, bubbeleh.

Maybe it's getting you off, but I'd like to know who's ever had what it took to face you in the food court at Love Field....

LMAO!

Puh-leeze. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

the old fart is pumped up on Ensure.... 68 year old geezers run their mouth to remind themselves how many fights they've NEVER been in ... when the old shit wasn't retired an officer of the court didn't fight , much less ask people to separate his ass and his body

the derelict if full of hot air .
As expected, EVA has no answer.
What is the controversy? Mozilla is a private company. They made a business decision.
Just like a bakery has a right to NOT bake a cake for a gay wedding....wait! A bakery doesn't have the right to refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

Mozilla is a private company and they have a right to run things the way they want...unless they want to fire someone for being gay, female, old, black, etc. I guess it is a two sided coin but private business is not so private anymore.
So Timmie the Fascist (your new handle) is in favor of punishment for expressing a political or social belief that you don't agree with...Sieg Heil Timmie! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
that's what Obama does

with the irs and a whole slew of govt agencies after conservatives

or with d'inesh

the poor maker of the anti-Islamic film

Gibson guitar...

or who knows who is next
Just like a bakery has a right to NOT bake a cake for a gay wedding....wait! A bakery doesn't have the right to refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding.

Mozilla is a private company and they have a right to run things the way they want...unless they want to fire someone for being gay, female, old, black, etc. I guess it is a two sided coin but private business is not so private anymore. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think Mozilla is a non profit organization

that's somewhat less than a private company

they are allowed to accumulate profits without paying tax

BT is a big guy. And younger than you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We will see one of these days if any of these motherfuckers have what it takes. BT might have to change his name to BP, like the Soprano guy. In the meantime, I could make my wife go but I want my family to stay together and be happy. I'm not going to make her miserable considering what she puts up with being married to me! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I always find it laughable when a poster calls out another poster on an anonymous hooker board. It conjures up the image of Wally Cox sitting behind a bunkered basement keyboard and calling out Sonny Liston.

Meanwhile JL Idiot could have been the big, tough guy and make his "wife go" but instead opts for the keep peace and harmony in the family option.

Absolutely classic! <-----JL Idiot