I want to know why girls like spankings

Some form of consent is important.
Hello all, visiting from down south. As far as spanking goes, as a Dom in an actual D/s relationship, there has to be a lot of trust built up for the more extreme scenes that you mentioned earlier. As far as to why certain women enjoy being spanked, the stinging pain releases endorphins and when that happens, their ability to feel everything from pain to extreme pleasure is heightened. Imagine being able to have an orgasm that is like the energizer bunny and keeps going and going! If you want to research it a bit more, there's a book called "Screw the Roses, Give Me the Thorns" that is very insightful and might help you.
I'm usually good for a few light smacks during a session. It's kinda hard not to especially when plowing away in doggie. Nine times out of ten the girl asks for more thought I'm frequently uncertain if she is asking for my benefit or hers. A good indicator that she's into it is if her response is "HARDER".
Hello all, visiting from down south. As far as spanking goes, as a Dom in an actual D/s relationship, there has to be a lot of trust built up for the more extreme scenes that you mentioned earlier. As far as to why certain women enjoy being spanked, the stinging pain releases endorphins and when that happens, their ability to feel everything from pain to extreme pleasure is heightened. Imagine being able to have an orgasm that is like the energizer bunny and keeps going and going! If you want to research it a bit more, there's a book called "Screw the Roses, Give Me the Thorns" that is very insightful and might help you. Originally Posted by centexfiremedic
Thanks centex that actually makes since.