ladies whats your most memorable session with a guy

I think just being yourself and treating the ladies with repect is the key to begin a new friendship.
When he gives me a big ol' nice TIP!!!!!!!!!!
He left skid marks on the white sheets...I threw up. Originally Posted by London Rayne
That is so wrong on many levels.

would have left a bad taste in london's mouth
Well, Sounds like you scared the shit out of him. On another note. Aren't ya glad he didn't ask you for a "Rim Job". Originally Posted by acp5762
OMG I just spit tea all over!! You owe me a new puter!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Geee, It's not like you to spit...is it??
own little 3d review.
That is so wrong on many levels.

Originally Posted by moneytree2012
Thank you and no I am very careful not to cross any lines....
irish..you shouldnt get slammed you should be commended for taking it the extra mile and enjoying your work.
Youve taken something that could be whos next to taking the time to make a friend and in turn i think thats why some of the men you have seen have become special because they realize the respect and friendship you are showing.
this is what class is all about !! Originally Posted by wildwooly1
would have left a bad taste in london's mouth Originally Posted by petiteassman

You guys are cracking me up and grossing me out at the same time! He did ask for the most "memorable" not the best, so this is what stands out in my mind. I described one of the best in Texas I believe. It included a yacht cruise that was totally unexpected!