What Kind Of Juggs do you like A B C D DD F FF G or bigger

I prefer C or larger, with my happy spot being the glorious double Ds.
love it watching the head peek out the top and put my mouth on it !

Generally speaking, breast size is way down the list when making a selection for a play date. My personal faves are c's and d's but I like most any pair. As long as they fit her frame and look somewhat her natural size then I will take a second look. Most important is sensitive and reactive nipples. I love nipples that respond to my efforts. Of course there are always exceptions, like when I all of a sudden crave some really big ones for a bit of Russian. Originally Posted by golforfish
  • grean
  • 01-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Jugs of all shapes and sizes are great. Seeing your fine ass bent over a pool table does cause notice, however, Gina.
OH you like that ^
They can all be a lot of fun. The woman they're attached to tends to matter more overall, IMHO, but I still see the occasional C-DD pair that make my brain go "don't care about the rest, want to play with those for a bit".
OH you like that ^ Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Thinck of it as taint accessibility.
So you ask..... What Kind Of Juggs do you like A B C D DD F FF G or bigger?

I LIKE MY JUGGS THE BEST!!! I like all JUGGS. I like Claire she blow's JUGGS. I like kaylee blue's JUGGS.

JUGGS JUGGS JUGGS JUGGS jiggle jiggle jiggle jiggle!!
Attachment 605827
I like all natural. Size doesn't matter much to me.
In general I prefer larger over smaller......but boobs are boobs, I love 'em all!
As long as they are real... I'm in love
<<<^ Real here
I've never had a complaint on my perky B cups.
I've never had a complaint on my perky B cups. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
I am sure thats the truth, I would not complain lovely breasts
I love them all, especially in a row so I can do a running motorboat across all the ladies!

I'll take natural As over fake DDs any day too.
<<<^ Real here Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I've never had a complaint on my perky B cups. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Both. Perfect.