The gangbang party last night

it would have been even more messed up if he took this money back PLUS the other guys donation to you too... Thats real messed up. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
As I read her post, the thief DID take ALL the money. Scum. That's why the 3rd gentleman's action in making up his stolen donation plus a wee bit extra was so extraordinary. Now THERE'S a shining example of a Hobbyist and altogether good guy, a really laudable White Knight.
Yea that guy really got over big time!
Post the thief's name. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I did not see anything in alerts.
It was posted in info share/dissussions
Like I said b4, I not only had another person lined up but also at least 8 guys verified and confirmed. The lady who was supposed to be there had an emergency and didn't tell me til the next day. I had been planning the gb since Saturday so that was a little more time then people are thinking. I posted an extra ad the day of just to give a heads up it was def happening. I will NEVER try to plan this again. I will however go to a professional, let him plan, and I'll just show up and have fun!!
This has always been something I have wanted to try. But after reading this, I'm not so sure.
Try again baby...if it works next time,it will be SOOO worth it!
Lol next Time put donations in a lock box and drill it down to the floor!
Lol next Time put donations in a lock box and drill it down to the floor! Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

Uh i think you meant Bolted to the floor..I think she was the one wanting to "GET DRILLED" jus sayin
drill , bolt same thing lol
drill , bolt same thing lol Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Or just screwed...
I am very sorry it turned out this way , what could have been great fun for both
Well Kaylee I wouldn't be completely discouraged, just take the lessons learned and apply them to create your perfect experience. These things are a lot more difficult than they seem and having an extra pair of eyes that you trust is vital as well.
How much money are we talking about here? If we're talking around a grand or less, it seems to me that one hobbyist could finance the party. That person would be in charge of collecting the donations and securing them. In exchange, he plays for free. Also, he should get the difference back. i.e., ten confirm, but only eight show. He gets the money back for the no shows that he's already paid for. This way, all the ladies have to do is show up and have fun.
what's that they sang??

"money for nothing and the chicks are free"