ASPD off-line at 9 PM CST

miss all the drama yet? Originally Posted by johnnybax
I have all the drama I need performing nightly right here in my lacy green panties.
ASPD - R.I.P. Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
More pics of the boobs in your av?
I have all the drama I need performing nightly right here in my lacy green panties. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I like panties
Yep, there it went. Played the "last post!" game for a while, and I guess I won lol.
Lights out!

Shame it went the way it did.
Just swapped my bookmarks. Feels weird, but maybe this place'll become as interesting and homey in time.
Johnnybax are YOU talking about THIS? "IF you CANT BE nice then you CAN go somewhere else"

I NEVER could FIGURE out why she chose WHAT words to CAPATALIZE.

funny shit THOUGH.
Thanks for the mammories?
Screw ASPD.

I'm sorry for my flame on this, but the past few days there have turned into less of a fitting memorial for Amber and more into FJ pissing on the very people that Amber cared for, for nothing more than them being comfortable with being themselves. I wish ERAPS the best, but I hope like hell that they don't screw everyone in the end with the 'donation' thing.
GOOD BYE ASPD AN RIP HELLO ECCIE my new home i hope this place will become everthing
i had hoped aspd would have the only thing i can promise i will try as much as i can to help
Screw ASPD.

I'm sorry for my flame on this, but the past few days there have turned into less of a fitting memorial for Amber and more into FJ pissing on the very people that Amber cared for, for nothing more than them being comfortable with being themselves. I wish ERAPS the best, but I hope like hell that they don't screw everyone in the end with the 'donation' thing. Originally Posted by Mr_Winter

tell us how you really feel
Thanks for the mammories? Originally Posted by Dee Licious
full size of av?
  • MMD
  • 01-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Dateline 9PM CST / 10PM EST

Amber rest in peace
Fieryjade ... may you find closure.

It's a sad moment and dark day in hobby history ... the disruption in the force will be felt for years to come...

- MMD
Attached Images File Type: jpg aspd_9pm_central_final.jpg (8.5 KB, 257 views)
It is kinda errie... but part of me is still thinking that "its only down because the 12 year old server is having fits again".
7 posts out of 43 on this thread so far and 165 in 2 DAYS!!! WOW!!! sometimes it's not about how many times you can post but what you DO say in your posts...what i don't understand is if some of you didn't like the place you just left (aspd)...maybe it's time you start talking about a place you do like (here) (i know cause i've been reading a bunch of other threads)...jmho of course...

again...165 in 2 WHOLE DAYS!!!

my 10 cents...my 2 cents is free...

allstar

ps...deja vu cp21 eh???