Question of the Day

Keep squirming you little prick. Be proud you have a vocation. Stick to what you are good at. Pecker checker. You and Trump.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the one subject to gross instability as you slip and slide on the cum slickened floor of your glory hole stall, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You'd be the one subject to gross instability as you slip and slide on the cum slickened floor of your glory hole stall, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
According to the pick you will suck Arab dick. Here is another of your ATF'S

According to the pick you will suck Arab dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That well-circulated picture is of your little princess on his knees giving homage to one of his Muslim heroes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Furthermore, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, one need only read your fuckin' posts to see that it's you who is defending queers and perverts.
Like you?

We all know you're a demented bread boffer, IBIdiot! How can you hypocritically call anyone a queer or a pervert?
Like you?

We all know you're a demented bread boffer, IBIdiot! How can you hypocritically call anyone a queer or a pervert? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
how can you post without showing what a faggot you are? when you bend over to suck dick, what do you think of while you blow pole? Obama?

you austin fag, go suck salamander's cocks in Barton Springs.
... go suck salamander's cocks in Barton Springs. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And all this time I thought the searches were for the benefit of the salamanders.

YouRong's Dream Find:

BTW YouRong: That long part in the back is actually the TAIL!

Gives validity to your saying: "I'm gonna go get me some TAIL!"
That well-circulated picture is of your little princess on his knees giving homage to one of his Muslim heroes, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Furthermore, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, one need only read your fuckin' posts to see that it's you who is defending queers and perverts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pic looks just like you taking part in your fave hobby chimp chump.
By reading your posts it is evident who wants TS'S cross dressers and drag queens in their bathroom when they are pissing, and it ain't me chimp chump.

Like you?

We all know you're a demented bread boffer, IBIdiot! How can you hypocritically call anyone a queer or a pervert?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're both a queer and a pervert, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; your actions and words define you.

Pic looks just like you taking part in your fave hobby chimp chump.
By reading your posts it is evident who wants TS'S cross dressers and drag queens in their bathroom when they are pissing, and it ain't me chimp chump.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Off course it ain't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, every one knows you take all cummers at an outhouse glory hole; so, it must be a picture of one of your boyfriends you keep in your wallet.
You're both a queer and a pervert, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; your actions and words define you.

Off course it ain't you,, every one knows I take all cummers at an outhouse glory hole; so, it must be a picture of one of my dream women. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LOL
LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're what everyone else is laughing at, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

• DSK
  • 05-15-2016, 12:41 PM
Like you?

We all know you're a demented bread boffer, IBIdiot! How can you hypocritically call anyone a queer or a pervert? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How is it hypocritical to call someone a queer if a person calling someone else a queer is not, in fact, a queer themselves??
You're what everyone else is laughing at, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

The world is laughing at you pecker checkers chimp chump.

] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Whiffy, chimp chump, and the Okiebilly taking a whizz with one of their TS'S looking on. don't you love the new law. He/she has to pee there also.