Lights On vs Lights Off

• romab
  • 06-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Need a 1/2 & 1/2 room. Lights on their side and maybe pitch black on my side. Got to win them with my sparkling personality cause a good look makes them think of a beer keg wrapped in bubble wrap for shipment.

Romab
I like to see everything. So I have to say I am a visual person so lights on for me is great. However, I have come accustomed to low light settings. If I can't have the lights on then soft lighting is cool. But if it gets so low that all I can see is just an outline, then I am going to go find some light. Though I am sure I look alot better in a dark...dark...dark room.
damm Miss Guilty Pleasures ..... those pictures make me wanna set up an appointment with ya....lmao
Glow in the dark body paint?
Glow in the dark body paint? Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
What was the name of the movie where John Ritter had glow in the dark condoms? ....and there was a sword fight?
Soft mood light, candle light or outside in the bright sun light!
Moonlight!!!!!
I remember once in a thread a gent was asking why the lights were so low and what the provider was trying to "hide". She replied that the lights were low not because she didn't want him to see her, but because she didn't want to see him... Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
Dayum that's fucked up! Most definitely a nonGFE session happening there! LOL!!
Glow in the dark body paint? Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Glow in the dark candy panties?
THANKS for this thread..NOW know why the various providers I've seen either put on a blindfold or gouge out their eyes!! Now if you could just explain why they put clothes-pins over their nose and take three Immodium tablets when we meet at a session???? They must like the "ambience?" of the moment??
What was the name of the movie where John Ritter had glow in the dark condoms? ....and there was a sword fight? Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Skin Deep

About halfway through the clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5u6vm44ak

THANKS for this thread..NOW know why the various providers I've seen either put on a blindfold or gouge out their eyes!! Now if you could just explain why they put clothes-pins over their nose and take three Immodium tablets when we meet at a session???? They must like the "ambience?" of the moment?? Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Wow... they sure go to a lot of trouble for you... you're lucky.. they usually just refuse to open the door when I roll up with my walker...
  • romab
  • 06-17-2010, 03:17 PM
TMFT. Going to have to get a battering ram and some serious engine for that walker. That or you are going to left behind even if they are crawling.

Romab