Things you should know about Korean agencies PIMPs

• grail
  • 05-09-2022, 05:35 PM
One thing I have learned in my time on this site, its FULL of absolute cry babies who love to tattletale on each other. Originally Posted by AGBB 2.0
I guess this was the 41st handle already in our midst?

Chung

I don't mod Dallas and much of what I read here is for when I visit or need some entertainment.

I have appreciated the replies to my PMs over the years when I am too lazy to read through hundreds of reviews. Always appreciated.

Now, that being said, you take the word of someone like AsianP or their other handles way too seriously (other handles in Dallas is so common the statue of David and his dog probably have 3 or 4 extra too). And frankly, you get so upset you harm yourself.

They have no credibility, so why do you give a fuck?
Originally Posted by Boltfan
Thanks Boltfan. No, they don't have any credibility, but it wasn't until around 3 months ago that it was widely known. After AsianP and his previous handle Haejinkim went full retard, and guys started to wonder. After I listed all his previous handles, dating back 4 years, and he started going off on many others, accusing them of being me (i.e., being concurrent handles of mine), it exposed to all who this Thing is. I give a fuck, because I have been openly accused of felonious behavior by this thing, over and over. That is serious to me. I realize some Moderators find him entertaining, and perhaps his antics bring ad revenue to the Site?

He claims to be ''retired'' now, so it it is true (fat chance), I think my push back was worth it. Yeah I have been banned a few times solely due to my hitting back at that... Thing. But frankly he and I are not co-existant here. I don't like this website when he is here controlling threads and lying with every fucking sentence. So when I have been banned, he has been here, and I didn't miss the Site.
I guess this was the 41st handle already in our midst?

Originally Posted by grail
vadc had an Ax, gave Chung Tran 40 whacks. When he saw what he had done, he summoned Handle 41
Asian P is banned now. Originally Posted by Finman22
Damn, so are you.
Thanks Boltfan. No, they don't have any credibility, but it wasn't until around 3 months ago that it was widely known. After AsianP and his previous handle Haejinkim went full retard, and guys started to wonder. After I listed all his previous handles, dating back 4 years, and he started going off on many others, accusing them of being me (i.e., being concurrent handles of mine), it exposed to all who this Thing is. I give a fuck, because I have been openly accused of felonious behavior by this thing, over and over. That is serious to me. I realize some Moderators find him entertaining, and perhaps his antics bring ad revenue to the Site?

He claims to be ''retired'' now, so it it is true (fat chance), I think my push back was worth it. Yeah I have been banned a few times solely due to my hitting back at that... Thing. But frankly he and I are not co-existant here. I don't like this website when he is here controlling threads and lying with every fucking sentence. So when I have been banned, he has been here, and I didn't miss the Site. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Trolling is not against the site rules. Lying is not against the site rules. Responding gives them power. Just sayin man. Multiple handles is against the site rules. I hope you have the power to RTM and move on. The additional clicks, etc. are because there is engagement. Don't engage. AG is a pretty fair dude. If you don't agree with points RTM the warning or points and his peers can review and comment if needed.

But the best situation is to simply ignore. Don't become one of those whiney babies from the political forum.

Don't know what else to say. Those that matter don't care when the Trolls make stupid statements. We just roll our eyes and laugh when cartoon characters post their rant of the day and RTM little perceived slights.

Don't have an aneurysm over Trolls.
Chung,

you cannot allow those who troll you to think let alone know they garnish any of your attention, that is what ultimately gives you points and the 25 point auto ban because as you are finding out, mods support trolls as a few of them are actually trolls themselves. After a while, they usually give up because it is not any fun for them anymore. Including the guy who posted above me (coming in a few states to the West to do so, now THAT is dedication), my trolls seem to continue for years. The newer ones that I have are more than likely guys that use to heavily troll me but changed their handle as they seem to pick up right where the last one left off (checking his post history and join date, the guy post #34 is a perfect example of that). The other difference is my trolls take it beyond just the website threads with their messages to providers about me and other avenues they can use anonymously so as to try to fuck with me and my hobbying off the board.

The only thing you can do is RTM posts they make you feel crosses the violation line of the guidelines and supposed zero tolerance rules and hopefully, the few unbiased staff members there are will take action and give points they they do when you respond/react to those that troll you. As I mentioned, I have a couple of mods that troll me, so not only do they get the RTMs that are done, but also are probably immune to infractions anyway.

As I said earlier, pimps are everywhere and I sure many are on this site and have multiple handles, more than likely with staff approval. After all, when they are meeting up with the pimps at strip clubs and getting to sample their girls for free, why would the pimps not have amnesty from the rules others have to follow? How do you think the pimps know how to get to you personally? Well, they get that from the ones who have access to IP addresses that you can get a considerable amount of personal info from. Guess who has access to IP addresses?
The funniest part is Coyote constantly assuming every post is about him. Not everything is a out you Coyote. You try to make it as such, but they simply aren't.

And thank you for repeating almost exactly what I said, while still adding your woe is me, look at me, cry me a river nonsense.
Hopefully, Chung realizes the key to happiness on this board is to continue to display good humor and an ability to speak on subjects unrelated to the people he believes are out to get him. If he ever gets to the point where virtually every single post is about his problems with mods, trolls, etc., that’s when he will lose the goodwill of the majority of folks on this site.

Come to the light, Chung! Resist the dark side!
The funniest part is Coyote constantly assuming every post is about him. Not everything is a out you Coyote. You try to make it as such, but they simply aren't. Originally Posted by Boltfan
He's reduced himself to becoming a parody of himself at this point. And a paranoid parody at that...

The newer ones that I have are more than likely guys that use to heavily troll me but changed their handle as they seem to pick up right where the last one left off (checking his post history and join date, the guy post #34 is a perfect example of that). Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Fact of the matter is that you can't back this drivel up with a single shred of proof/evidence. Go ahead, go look at my join date and my post history. I'm all amps for like the first year on this board. And this is somehow creating a new handle and 'picking up right where my last handle left off'? And all just to troll you? Aside from maybe a positive comment on one of your reviews along the way or something, I never interacted with you until recently. But yet I'm some 'new handle' guy who used to troll hard? Truth is, you have absolutely nothing to support any of this, zero. You make shit up in your delusional paranoid mind and then throw it against the walls of eccie hoping it will stick. Your bullshit about me personally threatening the business of a provider should she see you again is a pile of pathetic steamy shit as well.

---------------------------

A lot of you guys like to brag about how trigger happy you are with the RTM button. I've yet to use this button myself, but might be interested. Is making unsubstantiated bogus claims and accusations against another hobbyist a violation of site guidelines? If so, I'd like to go ahead and RTM wylie coyote as participating in such behavior as it is detrimental not only to just myself personally but to the entire online community of eccie as well. If such behavior does indeed go against the community standards then I would support a full ban and I'm sure the majority of others would as well. Can we put it to a vote?
Full bans are useless. He's the champion of creating new handles. That's why he's allowed to continue with his behavior.
Full bans are useless. He's the champion of creating new handles. That's why he's allowed to continue with his behavior. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Oh, drats. So we're just stuck with him? Like, forever?

I would most certainly bow out and put him on "ignore" but seeing how I personally have become a consistent subject of his trolling behavior, I kinda gotta check in every once in awhile and defend myself from his baseless claims.
You don't. Same advice I gave Chung. Ignore him. Your life will be more enjoyable for it.

Let others stroke out constantly worrying about who is after them.
Damn, so are you. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Picture of Finman in eccie jail this morning. https://image.shutterstock.com/image...-674191057.jpg

And guess who his cell mate is? https://image.shutterstock.com/image...-674191057.jpg
Oh, drats. So we're just stuck with him? Like, forever?

I would most certainly bow out and put him on "ignore" but seeing how I personally have become a consistent subject of his trolling behavior, I kinda gotta check in every once in awhile and defend myself from his baseless claims. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Do it once or twice, for the record, then let it go. He tends to avoid calling people out directly, so when he starts his tirades most folks won’t know who he is talking about and just end up saying to themselves “WTF?”
Trolling is not against the site rules. Lying is not against the site rules. Responding gives them power. Just sayin man. Multiple handles is against the site rules. I hope you have the power to RTM and move on. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I get that trolling and lying are sactioned, even sometimes encouraged for entertainment purposes. I used to ignore and just RTM.. Guess what? It didn't work. Doesn't work.

I know there has been several times when I RTM'd as soon as the next vadc handle appeared. Many here did. It would take WEEKS to ban the ''new'' handle. The excuses were always ''we need proof''. Meanwhile 90 fucking percent of the members knew who it was.. Every time we were proven right. And each time the ''new'' handle snickers and reveals that, yeah, you are right, I am who you say, just before he is banned again. It is a farce. I got banned for ''excess RTMs'' about this guy, in January 2021. No joke.. Cryptkicker to be exact. He literally tired of my RTM's, and banned me to shut me up.

It is easy to say don't respond. It is easy to say ''we are allowing this multi-handles Jackass to say whatever he wants, and we can't prove it's him''.

Really, the answer is for the Moderation team to act swiftly when this guy appears again. You don't. You won't. And he has been mocking the Website for 4 years.

Do you remember the Mod who quit, some 3 years ago? I won't reveal who it is, but I RTM'd for several days, about the return of vadc's near altar-ego, Peter Bota. This Mod got back to me, and was royally pissed that not a single Mod had addressed any RTM for DAYS! That Mod had been out of town, and quickly banned Bota, then quit, because the rest of you shirked your Mod duties. You were not a Mod then, of course. But the other Mods really caught the ire of their then fellow Mod.