Guys asking for 'Specials'

In this case, I would absolutely ask to be grandfathered in. If you have met a few times, Id say she appreciates you being a regular and should be ok with that. Its always a nicer experience with someone you know and if she loses you, might have to find a newbie to replace your donation.
Thanks Doris. I wouldn't call myself a regular (I'm a low-volume hobbyist, it is hard for me to be a regular with anyone!), but hopefully she views me favorably enough that she'd be willing to grandfather me.
  • Old-T
  • 11-17-2012, 02:16 PM
To me that is exactly the kind of question I think you should ask her. Assuming is very risky. A lot of ladies grandfather in their good clients, others don't.

If she gets upset because you ask, she would likely expect the higher price and your relationship is closed anyway. Be polite, and ask.
  • Doove
  • 11-17-2012, 03:35 PM
I think there's a difference between asking for a special, and asking if you offer a special.

If the gent in question had posted a question about it in the Request and ISO section, i'd guess he'd get about 3 or 4 responses telling him to just send you an email and ask - that he'd have nothing to lose by doing so.

Guess not.
She offers a late night Chinese food special...ask her about it...

If you mean a monetary discount with my her, you're taking the piss...
This whole thing is starting to sound like an infomercial
for uhm well you know, where is Billy Mays when you
need him. Maybe yall can start offering a set of
steak knives along with it.
She offers a late night Chinese food special...ask her about it...

If you mean a monetary discount with my her, you're taking the piss... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Rough night? Or is this code?LOL
Nope, the "my" part is left over from previously typing "my wife" and then not erasing it all. "Taking the piss" is completely correct...
that's like provders raising their rate, for what ever reason
Valerie, just let me say before hand, that you really don't have to thank me or anything, but there was a guy at another forum wanting to know if there were any girls on the Eccie board offering specials.

He specially preferred the "more slutty ones" is the actual vernacular that he used.

I heard that you were so I recommended that he look you up.

But like I said, no need to thank me.

. . . After all, what are friends for?
To be clear, I didn't actually say my rant to the client who asked me about a special, (hence why I'm bitching about it on here)...I told him a simple, "No, I do not offer a 90 minute special", so he booked for an hour instead...
Valerie.... Do you have a mod special? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Cheeky

Okay, okay.... I get it!! - Geeeeez - I heard you the first time!! Did you have to post it on the open forum??....Didn't I apologize enough?!?! I told you..... I was ......ummmm......errrrrr.... role playing - that's it!! - role playing!?!

You're so sexy when you're angry.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
You always make me laugh Ed!

BTW, Val, when are you coming back to NW Florida? Got you on my bucket list Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Not sure yet love, but will let you know when I do!

She offers a late night Chinese food special...ask her about it... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You're never gonna let me live that one down!

Valerie, just let me say before hand, that you really don't have to thank me or anything, but there was a guy at another forum wanting to know if there were any girls on the Eccie board offering specials.

He specially preferred the "more slutty ones" is the actual vernacular that he used.

I heard that you were so I recommended that he look you up.

But like I said, no need to thank me.

. . . After all, what are friends for?
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Well if you think by referring to me as slutty is going to rattle my cage in any way then you've got me confused with someone who gives a fuck...Slut, whore, hooker ...it's all semantics anyways...

I'm sure the guy from the other board will be happy to know you were only wasting his time in giving him my name since I make it clear I have no current specials, or do you just have problems with reading and comprehension? ....Oh wait, this was just your pathetic attempt at sarcasm...Try harder next time.
Guys asking for specials get me to tell them a special "GOOD BYE" and hang up.
You're never gonna let me live that one down! Originally Posted by Valerie
Nope!
Wow, what a trip down memory lane when I happened across your handle Valerie....looking good. I most definitey know you would not remember me, but I had the opportunity to meet you back in your Alabama days....and I must say you have stepped up your service/game/rates. Remember those rates back then...I sure do...some would have probably called it a Special Special compared to what your rates are now a days. Am glad to see you are doing well and as fiesty as ever.

Take care and be safe.

Now back on topic......