Backpage Alternative

• pxmcc
  • 11-09-2018, 04:13 PM
ya listcrawler came back online. some comments are bs and some aren't, just like here..
Here we can call out quack reviews and members with no credibility get ignored completely
  • pxmcc
  • 11-09-2018, 06:38 PM
^^same deal.
Parking lot of the Montgomery County Jail? Originally Posted by B Three
You say that Shidd in jest bthro, but I've also ran across some really fine shorties in visiting holding rooms of county jails and penitentiaries while visiting folks locked up. I don't ask for da pus, but some of these chicks visit regularly so of course convo strikes up. Shit happens. I admire pxo balls though and sticking to this slogging through shit. I also met a lot of diamonds in the ruff on Backpage. I remember one time I had a great session with a chick off Backpage. Two beds, we foooked in one while her friend slept in the other. Place on the third floor. Walked out and it had to be twenty pimps on the landing. 4 on the staircases etc. Turns out I knew about 6 of them so I just bro hugged the dudes, made small talk then sauntered to my whip. Some of the shit can get downright dangerous honestly.
I cant post on them alternative sites anymore. I would be nervous all day meeting someone. I only take verified appointments...
You say that Shidd in jest bthro, but I've also ran across some really fine shorties in visiting holding rooms of county jails and penitentiaries while visiting folks locked up. I don't ask for da pus, but some of these chicks visit regularly so of course convo strikes up. Shit happens. I admire pxo balls though and sticking to this slogging through shit. I also met a lot of diamonds in the ruff on Backpage. I remember one time I had a great session with a chick off Backpage. Two beds, we foooked in one while her friend slept in the other. Place on the third floor. Walked out and it had to be twenty pimps on the landing. 4 on the staircases etc. Turns out I knew about 6 of them so I just bro hugged the dudes, made small talk then sauntered to my whip. Some of the shit can get downright dangerous honestly. Originally Posted by shinepro
I got a good gangbang out of craigslist.
  • BLM69
  • 11-14-2018, 05:13 PM
I got a good gangbang out of craigslist. Originally Posted by ZedX79
Lucky, I've found some gems there are very reasonable $, I had a rotation going on for a long time.
I didn't read the comments, so dont know if anyone put this one..

https://www.yesbackpage.de/index.php...d=2&cityid=299
  • pxmcc
  • 11-19-2018, 01:38 AM
I didn't read the comments, so dont know if anyone put this one..

https://www.yesbackpage.de/index.php...d=2&cityid=299 Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
CB, any idea how many of the "ads" on that site are scams? i think the number is kinda high. at least on list crawler everyone has fun pointing out the fuckery and f.o.l.t.a.o. at all the free adriana limas handing out free pussy to the sorry masses..
I prefer listcrawler, most providers on there are guaranteed. "Pics are me or it's free"!
What sites are you guys using besides list crawler?