HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITALIANA PRINCESS!

Happy Birthday IP, sorry it's a little late!
Happy birthday IP. Sounds like someone has some birthday spankings due them! Ahhh, the lucky fella that gets to deliver them, may have his work cut out for him and better be sure he doesn't get in over his head (many puns intended)! Originally Posted by James6766P
and the SECOND to officially wish you a happy birthday without the aide of spell check and be under the influence of booze!

I love you and I can't wait for us to play together - not just talk about it!

xoxoxoxoxxoox Originally Posted by tntangie

i'll pull a Karnak the Magnificent here....

I see a threesome in the future with lots of spanks and headshots all around!!
under or not under the influence.
Hey Thanks Everyone!!

Didn't get my spankings ((((YET)))) but looking forward to TNT Angie giving me some in the very NEAR future!!

Hey Thanks Everyone!!

Didn't get my spankings ((((YET)))) but looking forward to TNT Angie giving me some in the very NEAR future!!

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Add some spankings for never returning the ATF application....
  • motor
  • 01-06-2012, 08:35 AM
Happy Belated Birthday, hope it was fantastic!!
Hey Thanks Everyone!!

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
you sure you didnt mean this??

Didn't get my spankings ((((YET)))) but looking forward to TNT Angie giving me some in the very REAR future!!

like i said, i see a red rear in the near future :^)
Happy birthday! Your beautiful.
you sure you didnt mean this??

Didn't get my spankings ((((YET)))) but looking forward to TNT Angie giving me some in the very REAR future!!

like i said, i see a red rear in the near future :^) Originally Posted by pmdelites
Red IS my FAVORITE color!
Happy Birthday!!