Drinking Piss

I had a provider pee all over me it was nice and warm and felt great. I love receiving and giving but have not found providers who are into it. I welcome the opportunity to partake has to be with a lady though.
Now that the hot weather is here, nothing beats licking a very sweaty pussy as she sits on your face before she pees right into your mouth. I like to swallow it all. Usually right after she works out, her pussy is dripping wet and she has a big load of pee for you
Honestly probably the best experience I've ever had was with a pro-domme. Yes, I love strap-on, but she loves pissing on. She pissed on me and made me drink it. Can't wait to see her again. Hopefully she turns it up a notch🙊🙈
I drank piss once... the label said Budweiser... never again though as it was horrible. Originally Posted by ItWillFit
Coors Lite is piss. Originally Posted by themoose
maybe you're confusing it with "Bear Whizz Beer - it's in the water!!" (firesign theatre)
Once a woman pees directly into your mouth and you swallow it all, she owns you! You become her bitch. I was the pee toilet for all three of my ex wives, their friends and many providers! I have even been a slut bitch to a few she males swallowing both their cum and pee. I am a totally submissive she male so I am easily dominated by men and women
For those of you who don’t know what a “pee toilet” is, it is a submissive slut bitch male or female who is under the complete control of the dominant partner when it comes to at least peeing. Whenever the dominant partner wants to pee in your mouth, you are ordered to get on your back and swallow. It can be at anytime and in front of others who sometimes join in. Since I am a trans female lesbian, I only allow females to pee in my mouth. I was the pee toilet to one live in gf between wives who also forced me to go down on her till she came, often in the middle of the night, before she peed in my mouth.