Many thanks to Whispers for hosting another great GC luncheon

How do those cards work? Can Poseiden bring a guest into VIP?

Hey Poseiden, when are you going to the club again? Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Maybe Wed. or Thurs. Day time.

Congratulations, Poseidon. I hope you enjoy yourself. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Thank you! And thanks for reaching in and grabbing Haley's uhhhh... ticket! I hope to see you again soon.
I hate that I missed this! It would have been great to start putting faces / handles together. How do I find out about the next one?
This was my first luncheon and I really enjoyed it. It was great to put some faces to names and get to interact with some members. The ladies were smokin and I look forward to the next one.

Whispers, don't do the strike thing, we need the luncheons. Some people are leaders and naturals at the things they do. The board thrives when these people do them and its good when the board thrives, good for all of us.
Gotta echo the sentiments expressed by everyone here - my first luncheon, great time, and appreciate the effort put into organizing it. My only regret is I was too shy with the few ladies that did come and spent most of my time with a dancer instead of meeting new folks. Hope you don't give up, Whispers...guys, a little courtesy - if your plans change, update the Evite!...Our organizer deserves an accurate count...
He gets free admission for himself as well as 5 guests and VIP Room access for the next three months. Originally Posted by Whispers
Hey Poseidon
I'd be happy to be part of your posse in VIP!
Hey Poseidon
I'd be happy to be part of your posse in VIP! Originally Posted by shaft.drive
cool. pm me and let me know what days are good.