A lesson learned from Charlie Brown

I agree with LexusLover on the NC/NS being alert worthy. However I do think that they should have a forum specifically for NC/NS.

I believe that NC/NS are alert worthy but I also believe that at least a little time should pass before posting it to give the provider time to give reason and offer a makeup session.

In a lot of ways a NC/NS will cost a gentleman money as he took time off from work to do so. No different than if a client NC/NS a provider, she could have booked someone that would show.
I gave her time between both postings...
Ncns is never alert worthy IMO? Originally Posted by trey
Agreed.

At most put them in men's area and leave it at that.? Originally Posted by trey
It makes more sense to me to post them in co-ed, to give the provider the opportunity to respond and for the sake of broader dissemination.

This is just getting drug out for the sake of dragging it out.? Originally Posted by trey
You are wrong. The provider revealed her vindictive nature and THAT, not just the NS/NC caused me to swerve in a different direction. I'm real glad I did.

It happens, it sucks when it does, get over it.? Originally Posted by trey
Defeatism! Of course when we do get stood up the only sensible thing to do is to move on to a better choice...but the whole idea of posting NS/NCs isn't about post-traumatic psychological counseling; THE IDEA IS TO PROVIDE INFORMATION TO HELP US MAKE THAT SACROSANCT INFORMED DECISION.

Best advice I got on old board was have a backup plan.? Originally Posted by trey
If you pick a reliable girl you don't need no Plan B; if you do pick a flake, knowing she's a flake, that's when to set a Plan B.

It's always appreciated to know it has happened? Originally Posted by trey
How else to find this out if NS/NCs aren't posted?

but how many threads do we need? Originally Posted by trey
As many as there are NS/NCs.
Well played sir
I also think it should be in the open as quite a few don't have premium access so they would never know about the nc/ns history if it was only posted in the men's lounge.

Big Joe- I knew you gave her time. I was just voicing an opinion as to how I though they should be handled. It wasn't directed at you.

I don't however feel that a NC/NS warrants 3 threads any more than my issue warranted 3 threads lol. And attempting to go back in even after she sent the pm was a bad choice on your part.
  • Trey
  • 01-09-2011, 11:39 AM
I'm not saying that its not worth mentioning, I'm saying its not worth mentioning 3-4 times it has. This is on the lowest level of bad things that can happen to you in the hobby. Ncns cost you time maybe a little money. But you didn't get beat up, pimp did not show up, she did not turn out to have a Dick, and you are out no substantial amount of money. To me it is note worthy but not alert worthy, all that happened is you got no ass. Why book again if hurt so much the first time with ncns? Do we apply the old fool me once, fool me twice saying here? Don't get me wrong I don't give the girls a pass on things like this I just don't find it as serious a infraction as some here. I have been stood up got no ass did not cry about it found another piece of ass and moved on.

One thread on the subject is enough. I say the men's lounge is the place as the debate with the girl will be pointless, you heard her lame excuse. Maybe she does suck as a provider anyone else get ncns by her? That would be worthy of an extra thread. Man up a little and go find a new girl.
Man up a little and go find a new girl. Originally Posted by trey
Right on!
Don T. Lukbak makes a solid case, while NSNC has never been the end of the world for me, for others it is a really big deal and they should be able to make informed choices. Most of this is common sense the biggest part is giving the lady a chance to respond. Before you freak out and post 17 threads about it. That time frame for me might be more than a day, just sayin'

But like anything else on a SHMB everyone is going to do as they will.

In this case it was NSNC will some malice and that is a very different issue. It belongs in coed.
This is on the lowest level of bad things that can happen to you in the hobby. Ncns cost you time maybe a little money. But you didn't get beat up, pimp did not show up, she did not turn out to have a Dick, and you are out no substantial amount of money. To me it is note worthy but not alert worthy, all that happened is you got no ass. Originally Posted by trey
I could say the same thing about a guy grabbing his "gift" and running.

It is alert worthy to let other providers know about the guy, and to let the other hobbyists know about the provider. It is information that is important, and can impact personal safety, even, in a future situation that develops because either one did not know about the past events.

What I am against is providing information that "outs" persons' identities, unless that person themselves posts personal identifying information for all to see. [And I am clarifying that because some stalker on here is following me around with the search function, childlishly criticizing my posts ... on the topic by cutting, pasting, and distorting.] I recently saw some allegations (today) that certain persons posting on here (or perhaps just one) has obtained personal information and has been alleged to be (or to have been) using that personal information for some benefit or leverage from or against that person about whom the information was obtained...

... that is the subject of another thread, not this one. But it is relevant.

Frankly, that is why I quit doing reviews on a previous board. There appeared to be a little too much "curiosity" about who is who on the board, and providers were apparently "cooperating" with that endeavor!
Ncns is never alert worthy IMO. At most put them in men's area and leave it at that. This is just getting drug out for the sake of dragging it out. It happens, it sucks when it does, get over it. Best advice I got on old board was have a backup plan. It's always appreciated to know it has happened but how many threads do we need? Originally Posted by trey
I agree on this, NCNS is not life threatening, and should not be posted until 24 hours have passed.... During that time the guy should try to contact the lady (or vice versa if he did not show up) to find out why. REAL life sometimes gets in the way of fun.
It belongs in coed. Originally Posted by Wayward
This is "co-ed"!
This is "co-ed"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Right! Wayway wasn't suggesting it be moved; he was just ratifying the choice of fora...perhaps he might've said "It belongs (here) in coed"
NCNS'ng is not a practice I cosign to, and I don't believe in playing games with the dick, but the threads about it can be perceived by some as umm.. what's the word for it, lame... whiny.. and in some cases counterproductive. Now as I have come to understand it with chatting with some gentlemen, some providers are habitual NCNSers, and it is their MO to overbook. If one person didn't alert, perhaps no one would, so they serve their purpose.[/I] Originally Posted by luxury daphne
IMO a NC/NS thread serves a purpose: We learn which providers are flakes. Occasional flakiness is no big deal, but once it becomes a pattern, many of us will look elsewhere when we're looking to book.

Honestly, I don't care how gorgeous she is or how great her skills are if she's not going to show up.
Well played sir Originally Posted by Big Joe
You sir are not big joe but lil joe now.lol
In this case it was NSNC will some malice and that is a very different issue. It belongs in coed. Originally Posted by Wayward
This is "co-ed"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did you really not understand? I'm hoping you were trying to be funny.

There is a case for the NCNS threads to be in a private forum, don't agree but we see it. In this case, it was never intended to be an appointment, that's worse than a normal life gets in the way NSNC. So no matter what your opinion about these threads, this one belonged in coed.