bill maher has the chinese wuhan virus

• Tiny
  • 05-14-2021, 10:02 PM
I heard it on XiNN!

From the DPSTs.

At a bus station in Salina, KS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I believe we've touched on this before. Please know we're well armed and will fight to the last man to preserve the American Way from your barbarian hordes. Your "bus station in Salinas" schtick isn't fooling anyone.
I believe we've touched on this before. Please know we're well armed and will fight to the last man to preserve the American Way from your barbarian hordes. Your "bus station in Salinas" schtick isn't fooling anyone. Originally Posted by Tiny
neither was HoeHummer.

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

hey Shoresy! Give yer balls a tug!!

BAHHHAAAAAAAAAA
the vaccine thing is looking to be fucked up.

shouldn't be people be tested first before they get the vaccine to find out if they're asymptomatic?

if one is asymptomatic, wouldn't that be an equivalent of adding fire to a person's viral load?

shouldn't be people be tested first before they get the vaccine to find out if they're asymptomatic? .... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The reason for the presence of the current administration is the sheep mentality prevalent throughout the country ... Hitler cashed in on it too. It also requires fewer brain cells.
I believe we've touched on this before. Please know we're well armed and will fight to the last man to preserve the American Way from your barbarian hordes. Your "bus station in Salinas" schtick isn't fooling anyone. Originally Posted by Tiny
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Cute, for an Old Guy!

They just don’t understand, do they?

BWAHAAHAAHAAA!!!
hey Shoresy! Give yer balls a tug!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5XuqPKtr-g
Your "bus station in Salinas" schtick isn't fooling anyone. Originally Posted by Tiny

Take the last train to clarksville- lolling eh
Nau or later?

LOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHING
  • Tiny
  • 05-15-2021, 12:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5XuqPKtr-g Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Thanks for that. Maybe I am an old guy like Yssup said, because I didn't know who Shoresy was. Well, now I do. I'm a Texan Shoresy. Maybe that's why I liked the Happy Mother Fuckers Day thread so much.

To be clear, Shoresy and I do not fuck our own mothers. We fuck other peoples mothers.
Ok, everybody knows I had Covid and went through it with no ill affects.

I also took both shots.. the shots had little affect on me as well.

Now they are saying if you had Covid, and had a high anti-body count, that you should NOT have taken the vaccine?
  • Tiny
  • 05-15-2021, 01:52 PM
Ok, everybody knows I had Covid and went through it with no ill affects.

I also took both shots.. the shots had little affect on me as well.

Now they are saying if you had Covid, and had a high anti-body count, that you should NOT have taken the vaccine? Originally Posted by Jackie S
No, they're saying you should get the vaccine. The vaccines, especially Pfizer and Moderna, provide more protection than a previous infection does. The one caveat is that if you were treated with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma you should wait 90 days before getting the vaccine.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...cines/faq.html

Earlier on they were saying don't get the vaccine just yet if you'd had the disease. I suspect this was like their advice about N95 masks when hospitals were scrounging for them. They figured if you'd had the infection, you had some protection, so better to let the nursing home residents and morbidly obese get vaccinated ahead of you.

A couple of friends of friends got COVID a second time. One knows it was a variant the second time, because they tested for it. And even though she's in her late 40's and fit she had to go to the hospital and had a hell of a time with the variant. She thought for a while she was going to die.
The vaccines, especially Pfizer and Moderna, provide more protection than a previous infection does. Originally Posted by Tiny
Where on the CDC site does it say that?
No, they're saying you should get the vaccine. The vaccines, especially Pfizer and Moderna, provide more protection than a previous infection does. The one caveat is that if you were treated with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma you should wait 90 days before getting the vaccine.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...cines/faq.html

Earlier on they were saying don't get the vaccine just yet if you'd had the disease. I suspect this was like their advice about N95 masks when hospitals were scrounging for them. They figured if you'd had the infection, you had some protection, so better to let the nursing home residents and morbidly obese get vaccinated ahead of you.

A couple of friends of friends got COVID a second time. One knows it was a variant the second time, because they tested for it. And even though she's in her late 40's and fit she had to go to the hospital and had a hell of a time with the variant. She thought for a while she was going to die. Originally Posted by Tiny
One day the contents of these vaccines will be revealed. When that day comes it will be bone chilling for those that took it during the initial stages. As far as I am concerned nothing beats the natural Human Immune System. Until they come clean about these vaccines I am not touching it.
One day the contents of these vaccines will be revealed. When that day comes it will be bone chilling for those that took it during the initial stages. As far as I am concerned nothing beats the natural Human Immune System. Until they come clean about these vaccines I am not touching it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I don't know if I am going to bet on my immune system over getting vaccinated for measles, polio, et al

That said, I am more than willing to bet on my immune system being stronger than a pussy virus like COVID that only kills the old, the fat and the weak.

I put my odds of having a really bad reaction to the vaccine at a million to one or so, but ironically those are about my same odds of dying from COVID. So I guess all things being equal I'll get the shot "eventually" . lol
Shoresy can’t post here.

But Alexander can. And apparently does...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9cxjmNGcc