Are providers competitive?

I'm not competitive with other providers at all.

In fact, the one sentence that can keep me from responding to an ISO is:

"Ladies who (fill in the blank) move to the front of the line."

<cringe> I don't want to be in a line of contenders. I want to meet a gentleman who CHOSE me on his own without me jumping through hoops to get him interested.
What I mean is maybe post an iso seeking $40 bngs, see who responds and then start writing reviews on your iso respondents with some kind of a theme like: "REVIEW: THE $40 BNG CHALLENGE - LADY #6 - DELORES CLITORIS" for example.

Then at the end write up a summary in Coed announcing your personal faves and the reasons you chose your winners. The winners might enjoy advertising their "winning status" from your challenge in their ads for a while. My point was to keep it fun and not too rigid or "competitive". Being that you are new here, it's wise to avoid looking like "that guy".

Just an idea. Seems more laid back imho. Good luck!

Thanks Anna! I like what you added a lot. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
LOL a playoff system would be the best bet: top 10 providers and top 10 Hobby guys, but who are they. We talking some money, Providers win but we benefit, a win win, LOL
I don't know why everyone is focusing on being cheap. First place could have be 5,000. Heck, the bng fee could have been $. I am pretty sure I didn't put a number in this OP. Originally Posted by mydallas1
Point of order:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...840&highlight=

If you would like to offer a $5000 prize, please allow me to be the first whore to sign up!

Jizz gives me a tummy ache but I will happily suck it up for a payoff like that. Js
Point of order:

If you would like to offer a $5000 prize, please allow me to be the first whore to sign up!

Jizz gives me a tummy ache but I will happily suck it up for a payoff like that. Js Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Well that one didn't get discussed like I had hoped. It got force moved. Which is why I opened it up for discussion. See if I needed a new approach. The approach seems like try to minimize doing anything off dead center.
Point of order:

Jizz gives me a tummy ache but I will happily suck it up for a payoff like that. Js Originally Posted by thathottnurse
For $5k I may be interested too.

That "a third grader has more game" line was great.
Point of order:

If it was 5k, it would be for the best session. Minimum 100 providers. And session would have to be damn near free.
For $5k I may be interested too.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
What's your specialty? BJ's? Handys?
stop being a cheap ass and pay for your sessions imo Originally Posted by ktiix
EXACTLY. CHEAP BASTARD
What's your specialty? BJ's? Handys? Originally Posted by Maggie_May
I don't share my secrets - I'm not going to spill that info and just hand you the $5k...we're going to fight for it
Point of order:

Love the attitude THN!
I don't know why everyone is focusing on being cheap. First place could have be 5,000. Heck, the bng fee could have been $. I am pretty sure I didn't put a number in this OP. Originally Posted by mydallas1
So I guess the only question left is can the guys compete too?
If it was 5k, it would be for the best session. Minimum 100 providers. And session would have to be damn near free. Originally Posted by mydallas1
Fuck you for a chance of 1 in 100 to win 5k?

Shit! Hand me a sharpie, where so I sign!??
What if you just had a sexy party with some of your friends and the providers you guys selected, for regular fees, and made it more like a race to see who could get finished first for prizes? LoL
Red man - something tells me the OP is tying to figure a way to rent a free space and charge admission per head for head (get it?). Obviously he would be admitted free..

Might as well have fun with this thread since it's kinda funny.
Let's be real. I am trying to get a "discount" however looking at total cost (my perspective) when prize money is included its not that much of one.

I appreciate your candor. Originally Posted by mydallas1

There is a fucktard in Houston that does these gems. Also, there is a modtard in Austin known for requesting discounts to be considered a participant. You might want to contact them and ask for pointers.