The price of Pussy

Oh that reminds me! Emory baby, when's our next meeting? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'll be back on Friday.
I'll be back on Friday. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
If THN and Emary need a mans point of view for this meeting, I can clear my schedule. The sacrifices I'm willing to make.......

Yes we are!! but we also spoil our women..

Well that explains why I haven't heard back from you..been waiting to meet you for months!!.. Originally Posted by ralph lauren
Sometimes I am ashamed of replying to messages that were sent to me months ago.
When I feel like seeing someone new, I go to my most recent messages. I figure the guy that sent me a massage months ago has probably forgotten about me. Some guys grow animosity and tell me to fuck off.....Lol okay, they don't really tell me that. But they are annoyed or bothered I did not respond in a timely manner.

Pm sent
Yes we are!! but we also spoil our women.. Originally Posted by ralph lauren
So true... Changing towns showed me just how spoiled I am by my Dallas guys. Miss y'all!!

Btw Tin, I Fcuking love your sig line! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Lol...if the shoe fits
Expensive as in the case of the two former Mrs.OKDave's. And I've had some that should have paid me!
Just a comment - ive been very fortunate to have found and been quite comapatible with a just a couple of "regulars" over the past eighteen months. Both of whom - so as not to dislose any privvy inf stuff - i never wrote a review on either one of them - gave me the "grandfather" "special " rate they were posting at the time of our first and subsequent sessions. I did not push for or request this - but this was offerd to me by the provider. This type of arrangement was a win-win for both parties - as I could pre-schedule appts.'s far in advance, usually for like 3-4 appts a month, with a mutually acceptable time and day for both parties. I really liked this - but one babe retired and the other moved.But since I am an older gent, I just prefer going to a regular babe, with a safe place, set pricing, and no wondering what the menu options are and having to "coach" some new babe on what I like and prefer. Great topic - interested in any responses to my post. Thanks
Just a comment - ive been very fortunate to have found and been quite comapatible with a just a couple of "regulars" over the past eighteen months. Both of whom - so as not to dislose any privvy inf stuff - i never wrote a review on either one of them - gave me the "grandfather" "special " rate they were posting at the time of our first and subsequent sessions. I did not push for or request this - but this was offerd to me by the provider. This type of arrangement was a win-win for both parties - as I could pre-schedule appts.'s far in advance, usually for like 3-4 appts a month, with a mutually acceptable time and day for both parties. I really liked this - but one babe retired and the other moved.But since I am an older gent, I just prefer going to a regular babe, with a safe place, set pricing, and no wondering what the menu options are and having to "coach" some new babe on what I like and prefer. Great topic - interested in any responses to my post. Thanks Originally Posted by teachu7019
Actually, I prefer a "regular" or two. In reality I'd prefer only one for some of the same reasons. It's not any price issue for me, it's more about the compatibility and how it feels being together because I prefer to find the gal who knows how to really provide a session that doesn't feel like a well...."session". Sex is easy, it's the other stuff that's a little more difficult to really blend in and that intrigues me in a provider (to find one who can do that).

I probably don't belong here... lol
And what do any of these posts have to do with the price of wheat in China?
And what do any of these posts have to do with the price of wheat in China? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Reports indicate that China imported 308,744 metric tons of wheat in July which is up 22.73% from a year ago. China's growing wheat imports could soon make it the world's top importer, although such a change in status is not expected to push global wheat prices higher, according to industry experts.

Personally, I think the industry experts and China daily (above) mentioned are wrong about the pricing pressure from ever increasing Chinese imports, but then again, industry experts didn't think taking and converting a base food crop (corn) into an inefficient fuel (ethanol) would impact crop/food prices that much either. But they were wrong then too...

I hope that helps... have a great evening!

Thanks SD - your right on. I never had but one regular at a time either - but like an earlier post by someone (provider) they have a limit (justifiably) on their regulars list - and do not seem to be prone to seeking or wanting regulars - for good reasons - as obviously their pricing plan is more lucrative for a non - regular - a good business pricing strategy for a low volumn provider - cant say that I blame them. The fault in this logic is not having pre - arranged booking that fits quite well into "off - hours" appts, i.e. 10AM to 3PM timeframes that you might consider to be less than high demand timeframes. - but what the heck do I know - all the business pricing models I learned as an MBA are not applicable to the eccie world. and the babes are doing quite well without my inputs to how to maximize their profits. Im through here - no more. Im looking for another regular. Bye. .
I honestly don't care nor do I entertain retarded comments. I deal with enough stupidity in my civilian life. Some girls get worked up about GPS remarks. I have adhd, I see a squirrel and forget about it. Originally Posted by Emary Preston
I meant to say earlier that this was the BEST fcuking post I have ever had the pleasure of reading.....but I forgot to say so. Lmao.

Let's meet up Friday, Sexy. u name the spot. I will be there....even if I see a squirrel.
So true THN. One of the top. And I think the last post that was on topic.
I meant to say earlier that this was the BEST fcuking post I have ever had the pleasure of reading.....but I forgot to say so. Lmao.

Let's meet up Friday, Sexy. u name the spot. I will be there....even if I see a squirrel. Originally Posted by thathottnurse