Sex so Good it Makes You Cry!

Not bragging here. I have made a few women cry from sex. The first freaked out so much that we broke up after it. The second was hardcore bdsm and wasn't able to climax unless she was in tears. It got old fast. The last one I remember was also into bdsm and she said it was "tears of joy" because I got her to have multiple climaxes in a row and she never thought someone could do it. I broke it off with her because I was tired of that sexual lifestyle not long after that. I honestly don't find "crying" from sex all that appealing or attractive. Guess I am weird, but it tends to remind me too much of a rape aftermath or women who had a bad experience loosing their virginity.
I've seen you make 2 girls cum at the same time. Lol. Skillz.
I had this experience before, but the craziest one was , this girl and I had been going at it for around 45 minutes of intense non stop and I was damn near out of steam so she mounted on CG and we went for a good finish. She fell off, started shaking and trembling violently and tears were coming out of her eyes. She just stared at the ceiling for 2-3 minutes with no words.

I was like oh no, this girl just died or had a stroke?!!

When she finally responded she said , that was pure bliss.

I'm not sure I or we could pull that off again. That was 40lbs ago and I was in prime shape from cycling 200-300 miles a week.
Lol! Good stuff! I think it happened to me with a Sybian before too. It wasn't anything bad or even emotional. Just like a whole body orgasm. It was intense!
Fuck that freak show shit.

I'm plain vanilla, suck me ride me type of guy.

Not bragging here. I have made a few women cry from sex. The first freaked out so much that we broke up after it. The second was hardcore bdsm and wasn't able to climax unless she was in tears. It got old fast. The last one I remember was also into bdsm and she said it was "tears of joy" because I got her to have multiple climaxes in a row and she never thought someone could do it. I broke it off with her because I was tired of that sexual lifestyle not long after that. I honestly don't find "crying" from sex all that appealing or attractive. Guess I am weird, but it tends to remind me too much of a rape aftermath or women who had a bad experience loosing their virginity. Originally Posted by BladeRunner
My GF of the last 2 years has several times...she was never with anyone who she cared as much about or who cared as much for her as I. It has been an intense and wonderful relationship.
My GF of the last 2 years has several times...she was never with anyone who she cared as much about or who cared as much for her as I. It has been an intense and wonderful relationship. Originally Posted by FastWheels
That's awesome.

We would all love to have an intense and wonderful relationships with someone who allows us to also hobby.