Dirty houses/apartments for hosting ..... why oh why ?

Amen Sister
Nasty, dirty incalls or outcalls in my opinion are a automatic turn off, but that’s why I made the post to get other people’s opinions. I take pride in my appearance & being clean & showered, I like sex just like the rest of us lol I want to get off too! but when the other person is dirty it ruins the whole experience & makes me want to leave. Originally Posted by Passionate Presley
Shep your a mess you always make me lol!
I’m not responding to all the negativity about my post because like I said I want other people’s opinions, but let’s just say I wouldnt get so uncomfortable about “just clothes” but this post and all my reviews it really has boosted my business lately. So yay!
I have an apartment to do nothing but fuck sugar babies (and the occasional provider), but this thread is the reason I won't share it with anyone. I've had other guys ask if I'd go 50/50 with them, etc, but I know that they'd drink my beer, not make the bed, leave condoms on the floor, dirty glasses in the sink, probably leave a turd in the toilet and not flush, etc.

so I just keep it to myself, If something is laying on the floor, I know I'm the one that left it there.
The word on the street is I’m being called out!! Bahahaha im a bachelor and my place is unorganized (due to unfolded clothes). I’m the worst at folding clothes as I just wear out of the dryer and hamper. I have all my work clothes dry cleaned, so I have no interest in folding. I do admit I do have clothes everywhere downstairs (on chair and under stairs in hampers), but I did just came from out of town a couple days prior for work. My luggage was on a chair and all the clothes were everywhere on the chair too. Hahahahha she doesn't wonder how hard I work to obtain her donation, just cares that I have it and I guess that my place is always like a 5 start hotel!

I literally told her my place was a disorganized prior to coming but still offered so she didn't have to drive as far to her incall. I think she said that it would save her 20 minutes of driving. I do admit there was clothes everywhere, but I did spend 35 minutes cleaning the dishes, kitchen, bathroom, ran the Roomba and even lite a 3 wick candle (Blacktie from bath and body works so good!). As well as put a fresh duvet cover and sheets on the bed. Then took time to take a quick shower myself. This is so funny, as I live in a really nice downtown loft and even offered her a drink before and after as she made a comment on my fully stocked bar.

This seems to be retaliation to the review I wrote a day prior to this thread, by trying to attack my cleanliness and draw attention away from the poor review. Man I swear I thought I only dealt with this type of drawing attention away from the issue political BS during the election and at work, but jeez really here too!!! Man due to these attacks it makes me feel like not writing honest reviews as I’m am concerned with providers trying to retaliate on the reviewers.

Presley text(3:23 PM 8/16 20 minutes prior to this thread, PM if you want a screenshot) asking why I was trying to destroy her business on Friday, and I thought about that for a couple hours. My goal wasn’t to try and crush someone, but instead provide an honest view. Friday evening, I decided I was going to ask the moderator to add one more part to my story about the pros of the visit to due to a couple other reasons. The best part is I was writing an email to the moderator 10 minutes ago. When I logged in after I drafted something up in word, I saw a PM telling me about this thread. I was going to send the moderator an email on Friday, but I have had a friend visiting from out of town all weekend. Guess what we were doing, partying at bars, steakhouses and strip clubs all weekend and NOT FOLDING CLOTHES!!!

If you honestly felt that an unorganized home is an issue in the future. I would recommend telling the client that the environment is not suitable for you and asking them to instead visit your incall in the future. Instead of providing rush service that frustrates the client as well as you being somewhere that makes you feel uncomfortable. I'm still very surprised as you seem to be have been in the industry for a while. It just seems strange as if this was true, I would have thought you would have knew how to deal with a situations like this proactively(aka right when you arrived) instead of passive agressivley attacking customers on the boards.

If you anyone needs some refs regarding my cleanliness and the providers that have visited my place, I will easily provide. This is so freaking weird. Originally Posted by Superman502
The best thing you could have done is ignore this thread. You said what you had to say in the review, case closed. Sometimes you get these rebuttals after a no review goes up. Just avoid them
Smart Man
I have an apartment to do nothing but fuck sugar babies (and the occasional provider), but this thread is the reason I won't share it with anyone. I've had other guys ask if I'd go 50/50 with them, etc, but I know that they'd drink my beer, not make the bed, leave condoms on the floor, dirty glasses in the sink, probably leave a turd in the toilet and not flush, etc.

so I just keep it to myself, If something is laying on the floor, I know I'm the one that left it there. Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69