Fun Thread! Body Armor Recommendations.

That's the function of weapons that deliver flammable gels.

Broil them.

The Aussies need to upgrade their firepower....if that is a true tale. Originally Posted by LexusLover
this incident took place I think in between 1920 - 1930.

from what I've read, he was a very slow little tank. he might've pulled it off had he thought to have a support team.

I'll look for the link if I can find it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
ok found it.

i misremembered some details. it took place in the 1880s.
the article (can't find that article) referenced a firefight with the police and 1 man in armour, didn't mention the 3 gang members wearing one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_Kelly
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armour_of_the_Kelly_gang
this guy stole a M60A3 Patton tank and went on a rampage

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_Nelson_(criminal)

don't be surprised if national guard armories have already been surveilled by these left wingers and plans developed to get heavy weapons, with perhaps even placing leftists as national guard members for training and to wait for further instruction

Armory security[edit]

Officials at the armory where Nelson stole the tank were criticized for what appeared to be a huge lapse in security, especially after the attack in Oklahoma City the previous month. In addition to the open, unguarded gate to the vehicle lot, the fence surrounding the lot had damaged barbed wire in some places. Residents near the armory said that even if the gate had been locked, Nelson could have simply climbed the fence in sections where the barbed wire was damaged.
Armory officials said that only a few people were given keys to the vehicles, that the vehicles were kept far away from fences to make them difficult to reach,[clarification needed] that only someone with the proper knowledge could operate and even start a tank, and that there was just no way to foresee such an event taking place. After Nelson's theft of the tank, security was tightened at the Kearny Mesa armory.[12]
How is this a political thread?

Sorry guys, gearing up for your imaginary streets war is not political. It’s stupid and crazy WSND hysteria.

Comedy forum, eh?

Or Homeland Security?

Maybe Yous should get this instead.

All the infatuation with "breast plate" presupposes the little pussies can hit center mass on a regular basis ... and it also presupposes they have the nerve to face someone when ambushing them with their stolen weapon.

No too far from my residence ... 5 minutes ... some turds carjacked someone using an AR15 a couple of nights ago ... State Troopers using air cover captured the bunch after a 30 mile chase.

What was the vest for? Back to the academic question. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I figure if I can get the head shot-- I can hit center mass
  • oeb11
  • 09-14-2020, 08:28 AM
Practice with your weapon on a regular basis

stay current

Be comfortable with the feel of your weapon
With practice - you will not miss when you are forced to defend yourself from OBLM and Antifa terrorist arm of the DPST party.
no comment on the demo?
So if the shit hits the fan come November, I got the guns and ammo. But no body armor. Any recommendations? I see there are basically two types. Soft Armor Vests and Vests that hold plates. The soft armor vests seem expensive...but then again what's their life worth? Vests with hard plates appear less expensive, heavier and maybe not as effective at covering the whole torso?

Recommendations? Does anyone have real experience with this? I've seen some Youtube vids.

Better hurry, some of this is already backordered 2 months. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah, learn how to utilize cover and practice quick reload techniques. Soft Body Armor made of Kevlar should be tailor made to your specific body dimensions, plated armor it really doesn't matter but you will sacrifice ease of movement.
By November, all of this shit will have already died down. Americans have a very low attention span. It may be hot today, but it will be cold tomorrow. That's how we are in this country... some of you tin foil old loons can worry about a civil war if you want to and gear up, but I prefer to consider reality.
Agreed that sapi plates are a pain, but certainly effective.
WSND idiots!

Bunker time, boys!
WASP idiots!

Pucker time, boys! Originally Posted by HoeHummer

tsk, tsk!

your homo side is showing.