Remaining Trump Supporters Fall Into 3 Categories

awww the professor cant handle the truth. your racism towards Obama is well documented. run along and play counselor Originally Posted by themystic
Still deluding ... still trying ... you have a struggle being relevant to an adult discussion .... the truth is ....

... pissing off taxpayer money left and left!

And here's more TRUTH ...

There was no Isis no Caliphate. Obama was busy doing all of this. You a little slow this morning. I always give credit where its due. Have a dip shit of a day. Originally Posted by R.M.
read some history of where isis started. it was under bush 43. you know that. remember "operation freedom" that great war that brought us a failed economy, ISIS and trillions of dollars in debt. you know that. act like it
Oh history lessons from TM! How fun!!

read some history of where isis started. it was under bush 43. you know that. remember "operation freedom" that great war that brought us a failed economy, ISIS and trillions of dollars in debt. you know that. act like it Originally Posted by themystic
  • R.M.
  • 02-03-2019, 11:06 AM
read some history of where isis started. it was under bush 43. you know that. remember "operation freedom" that great war that brought us a failed economy, ISIS and trillions of dollars in debt. you know that. act like it Originally Posted by themystic
Kinda like that failure of a health care web site that cost two million and they wont give Trump five for the wall.
Oh history lessons from TM! How fun!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Queen of the Snowflakes we all know you are a narcist with an inferiority complex. But would you please stop sending pictures of yourself. That's incredibly vain. It does look a lot like your avatar though. We are setting up a go fund page for you to get you a.........
  • R.M.
  • 02-03-2019, 11:15 AM
Oh history lessons from TM! How fun!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Mystic hate the Trump's so bad that he would have a stroke instead of giving the president any respect.
Kinda like that failure of a health care web site that cost two million and they wont give Trump five for the wall. Originally Posted by R.M.
that's it? 2 million? that's not bad
Trump wants 5.7 billion.
he had 2 years to get it and he didn't
one termer
  • R.M.
  • 02-03-2019, 11:24 AM
Two Billion for a failed web site and health care plan yeah not bad. LMAO.
Two Billion for a failed web site and health care plan yeah not bad. LMAO. Originally Posted by R.M.
tell the people who couldn't get insurance because of pre existing conditions that it is a failed plan. im sure youre real happy about the tax cut for the wealthy also
Mystic hate the Trump's so bad that he would have a stroke instead of giving the president any respect. Originally Posted by R.M.
He doesn't deserve my respect. Neither does his wife Melania Cunt Face. Im treating them the way they treat others
  • R.M.
  • 02-03-2019, 11:34 AM
tell the people who couldn't get insurance because of pre existing conditions that it is a failed plan. im sure youre real happy about the tax cut for the wealthy also Originally Posted by themystic
The reason why health care cost so much for us healthy people is because smokers fatties drunks off set the balance and that's why health care cost so much.
  • R.M.
  • 02-03-2019, 11:36 AM
He doesn't deserve my respect. Neither does his wife Melania Cunt Face. Im treating them the way they treat others Originally Posted by themystic
You live in such a small world. Get out sometime and catch some fresh air.
The reason why health care cost so much for us healthy people is because smokers fatties drunks off set the balance and that's why health care cost so much. Originally Posted by R.M.
whos hateful? feel superior to others eh?
You live in such a small world. Get out sometime and catch some fresh air. Originally Posted by R.M.
lol. I don't depend on others to make my living
  • R.M.
  • 02-03-2019, 11:39 AM
whos hateful? feel superior to others eh? Originally Posted by themystic
Truth is truth. Stay healthy and don't do stupid shit. This is the only body I have and take very good care of myself. Others can do what they want with what they have.