Stay away from this Starrluvsyou

and you never asked me for handle. I saw your ad on OH2 anyway. get your facts straight.

How can I post all the text message on here?
You can't... its against board rules to post private communications. It'll get you the banhammer, so don't do it.
Im just so mad about she made up facts in her story. All of texts would have cleared my name and members can see with their own eyes I wasn't lying here. I am not out to get her. I just want ppl to know I have been scammed by her. I just found and saw Starrluvsyou this afternoon and told her the story. She agrees with me that i was being cheated, She reminds me that some providers are moody, can't say the wrong thing, they aren't happy with you they take your money and run. I have learnt my lesson and I believe karma, just wait and see. EDIT-STAFF.

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Hold up. Are you saying you saw her?
I just found and saw Starrluvsyou this afternoon and told her the story. She agrees with me that i was being cheated,
See the above quote. How can she be referring to herself? Did you see somebody else and they said this?
Starr is another provider. I saw her today in a LMT location. I want to erase yesterday bad experience from my memory. I told her my story with that thief and she agrees with me.
Her service was wonderful, I highly recommend.
Now accusing me of doing drugs??? Mods this is getting ridiculous. All of this goes against board policy does it not? No! I did not see this client.
I'm not accusing. I know you are after reading your ridiculous made up defensive story. God, I wish I can find a way to post those texts and embarrass the shit out of you.

Go check the other OH2 board policies too, I blasted you over there as well.
I don’t have an issue with you telling your side of the story. As I tried to tell mine. Some think you are wrong, some think I am. Everyone has the right to their own opinion. I’m not arguing who’s right or wrong. I stand by my decision even if I make 100 people mad. This is my business and my body and no one will ever tell me how to live and hobby. That’s not my issue here. The issue here is the name calling and harassing and now accusing me of doing drugs. That’s not okay. That is not what I thought eccie stood for and I would like the mods to review this thread. Thanks
That's actions and consequences. The second you pressed decline my request for refund on cashapp, you should have thought about this. This is basic principle, you didn't provide any service and took money from potential clients with no intention of giving it back. That moment makes you in the wrong. That moment makes you a thief, a con, a scammer.
i believe Him !
AGREE
She can still do the right thing, but she won't, because after I cashapp her the deposit, she told me she will be away from her phone for few hours, I knew she was going to use it for whatever "HOBBY" she is in. The money is gone.
THIEF
Wait! This is over $50. You both have too much time invested for that rate.
Cafeman, thanks for a helpful thread. It seems to me like you are being factual.