So because I am not a spinner provider, this is how the guy's treat me!! :( WOW!!

Chin up, they are just flakes I'm sure. You look great to me and most others on here!
Sorry to hear you had to deal with all that mess!As a new member to the board myself I have had to slow down and screen a little better when such mess comes along.
Dont think it's your size or look's it happen's to us all.Your very pretty,and like some body said here'
"some guy's like it"you should know that by now too!
Just keep providing to the ones that you know has a good rep. on the board and keep in mind not all member's are good people!
Hope things get better for you here,just dont let a**holes make your day so bad!Talk to the other providers here they will give you heads up on any member they have sceen in the past.You will find them w/in the reviews the member may have wrote in the past.
Anyway,have a good day and dont let things of such slow you down!

Sometimes competing ladies will set-up a lady this way to "sour the water" so she won't expand into a particular territory. Traveling ladies from out of state encounter this type of book'em up and disappear behavior.

My only suggestion would be to insist on several good references. Best of luck.
Size has NOTHING to do with it. I'm nowhere near a spinner yet I generally stay booked, sometimes a few days in advance (I only see 2 per day though, YMMV). And, I have some awesome regulars who can often fill the gaps on the rare occasion someone does flake out on me.

Its the nature of the beast-- one thing you MUST learn is not to take things personal.
I have nothing to add. I just wanted to be under DecemberLove.

i agree, not all guys like spinners. i love my curves and my clients do too. i used to get flakes all the time dont take it personal hun
So Rambo-- are you under me? Or am I on top
So Rambo-- are you under me? Or am I on top Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Ride 'em, Cowgirl!
Hey Emily, I think you look good.......There are hobbyists that do this kinda of stuff to providers and vice versa , its the nature of the business, my advice is have a set schedule, stick to it and you can provide after or before you schedule to guys that you have seen and know that they are trustworthy. Hence, that is why you always check references, if you have never seen them before.
i agree, not all guys like spinners. i love my curves and my clients do too. i used to get flakes all the time dont take it personal hun Originally Posted by 214JULES
Emily,
-Sweetheart, you are an absolutely beautiful woman. there is no doubt about that.
-And yes, Jules is correct: the vast majority of hobbyists do not like spinners. furthermore, we really prefer girls that have curves, confidence, and sexiness.
-Don't ever doubt yourself, because you are an absolutely beautiful woman.
Genesis, Jules said "not all guys like spinners", not "the vast majority of hobbyists" as your stated.

If your incorrect quote were true, then al the beauty and fashion mags would be covered with thicker gals.

Fortunately, WALDT. We All Like Different Things.

Emily, service and personality go along way towards generating repeat clients and a desirable reputation. Just try to be the best you can be for each client and you will do fine. Loving Kayla would be a good mentor for you.
Emily boobs on the right Jamie on the left PRICELESS (ok probably pricey)!!!
im not a spinner... and i have some great clients... its all about believing in yourself anf screening... dont have a 8oclock apt if you DONT know for sure they will be there!!! im sorry this happen to you! but it has nothing to do with ur size.. and looking at your pics.... your not big at all!! guys say all the time im big... the ones who havent seen me... dot listen to this guys who hate on ur size!!!

love yourself!!!

brookie
  • thx
  • 06-19-2010, 08:43 PM
fwiw, I also vote that it has nothing to do with you being a spinner or not. (I have a provider that has basically cancelled on me 3 times already and I am not a spinner either. lol)

There are legitimate (but regretable) reasons for cancelling at the last minute. However, he should have contacted you about it, so to not waste your time.

just keep trying...

ps. perhaps, clients should be reviewed?
  • 69er
  • 06-19-2010, 09:11 PM
Emily,

It sounds to me as if, you might not have even been dealing with guys who ever intended to see you. As others have suggested, this can be other providers messing with you, etc.

To me, the issue here is really the lack of respect for your time. I do know what that feels like. Even some of the supposedly "good" ladies here on ECCIE have pulled a "I'm running late and will be there in 20 minutes", and 45 minutes later she answers my text to tell me she will not be much longer as she left about 15 minutes ago to get to the location!

My only suggestion to help protect you from these sort of shenanigans, is to use a screening service like P411 and require multiple OK's, or do a good job of screening where you take the time to contact the references given. Even this will not necessarily protect you in all instances, as I had an instance of a really well know lady here stand me up with an excuse that I could prove was pure BS.

Unfortunately part of being a provider or hobbyist, is that you need to develop thick skin!

Sorry... Wish you better luck in the future!