Sex Outdoors!

Outdoor sex is so exciting.. favorite memory of last year was going to this guys house after the club... skinny dipping in his pool then fucking him on his tall deck ... pretty sure a neighbor had to have seen... Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
I like what she said... do you ever come to dallas
Oh being in a tent, or outdoors at White Rock, or a car, etc., was great when I was younger.

In Austin, my boyfriend and I made a point to do God knows what anywhere that we could find a space and had the time.

However, I prefer my creature comforts at this time.

I'm planning a possible trip on the road with getting my old van rather souped up with sleeping space. There is a possibility of some day, having a rocking van.

But that would be the exception for me and not a norm. Nothing beats a decadent assignation in a wonderfully soft bed with 100% cotton linens, including down filled comforters and lots of pillows.

Elisabeth
The company I work for built many projects in Craig Ranch in McKinney. One such building had three floors of which levels one and three were complete and occupied. Most everyone took the elevator if they were going to level 3. I had a young lady who would visit once or twice a month so I could help her with her bills.
Too many people in and out of the project trailer so she would wear a dress and meet me in the stairwell at the second floor landing. Perfect oral if either one of us stood a few steps below the other. Or she could lean over the handrail I could enter from behind. You could easily hear if someone entered the stairs and whether or not they were going up or down.
Only once did we have to stop and I zipped up.
The parking garage there was a quiet spot as well.
I have done it once before with a hobbyist and it was a blast. Sadly, I have not been able to experience that again. Maybe he or another gent will do it with me again.
Oh the memories...

Apartment complex hot tub with a dozen different undergrad girls while I was a grad student.

A hundred yards off a rain forest hiking trail.

The sauna of a high dollar hotel spa after hours. (Walked in on by the cleaning lady)

The balcony of the 30th floor of the Hilton Hawaiian Village overlooking Waikiki Beach.

Deck of rented power boat in Old River off Perdido Key, FL.

All public but very little risk of arrest. Tales of parks, swing sets, parking lots...I can't imagine having to explain an indecent exposure arrest.
  • motor
  • 02-06-2014, 07:35 PM
Hey my ex wanted to have sex on the roof of our house once. I didnt do it, but should have because in my twenties, it would have aken about 3 seconds and I would be done
Top three experiences I had outdoors all non hobby but wouldn't mind re-enacting with one of you hot ladies:

1) on a bass boat at the lake when I lived in Arkansas (we boned first THEN caught bass)

2) the back of my nissan pathfinder in the garage of my house. Had to crack the garage door to let the air flow and the young lady was rather loud. Nice looks from my neighbors the next day

3) my favorite: hooked up with a hottie at a club in dallas, she rides back with me home, blows me in my truck in the parking lot then we do it in my car in her apt parking lot before I dropped her off. Dang...I need to call ol girl now :-).

THIS SNOW NEEDS TO CLEAR UP!!
I have done it once before with a hobbyist and it was a blast. Sadly, I have not been able to experience that again. Maybe he or another gent will do it with me again. Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Snow and ice go away so I can grant the sexy bliss of dfw her desires
Almost got fired once for getting a hummer in the stairwell of the building during lunch. It was a bad way to find out the had cameras in there.
  • !VI!
  • 02-07-2014, 05:24 AM
Almost got fired once for getting a hummer in the stairwell of the building during lunch. It was a bad way to find out the had cameras in there. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
rofl awkward
Not in public in a long time, but in swinger clubs with others watching, hell yes.
Not in public in a long time, but in swinger clubs with others watching, hell yes. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
OldButStillGoing,

How do you get into something like that? It has always been something that I wanted to try. Emails?
Bliss I am so up for some indoor or outdoor very public sex with you) My fantasy is to make passionate love with you in a health club or in my fitness room while we both workout with some others looking on
I have done it once before with a hobbyist and it was a blast. Sadly, I have not been able to experience that again. Maybe he or another gent will do it with me again. Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW

I knew I was waiting to long!!!!!! Dang, lets see....Feb 7th...gotta hurry and make 3 visits in the next 3 weeks!!!!!!!

I should have know better!!!!!!!!!

I
Bliss I am so up for some indoor or outdoor very public sex with you) My fantasy is to make passionate love with you in a health club or in my fitness room while we both workout with some others looking on Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Perhaps with the right amount of tequila running through my bloodstream, we can make your fantasy happen. We should go with the private incall fitness room to make it less likely to catch a public indecency case. Lol