Crickets from the media

Right here.

Ooooops! That was without someone’s getting killed by a black man.

Yous will not replace us, right?

Fucking WSND’s! Originally Posted by HoeHummer
And this somehow proves that white people riot and burn the town down in the same ratio as black people do?

Is the town on fire where this black guy shot 3 people in the head?
This is where you are WRONG. The statistics simply do not support your conclusion.

Less than 10% of all blacks killed by police in this country since 2015 were unarmed. That means over 90% of those killed were carrying a weapon (and many were brandishing it in a threatening manner).
There’s only 2 reasonable conclusions to draw about blm. They’re either too stupid to know that their “movement” is based on bullshit, or they don’t actually give AF about black lives. I tend to believe the later, with a smattering of brainwashed fools thrown in for good measure.

And this somehow proves that white people riot and burn the town down in the same ratio as black people do?
Oh there’s plenty of whites currently destroying the country. Mostly they’re millennial white girls and their cuckhold boyfriends who are pissed about having a useless degree and 200k in debt.
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2020, 02:14 PM
The folks in control of OBLM are marxist and Gay mandatory by their own trumpeting.

OBLM is a cash cow for money from corporations scared of being labelled racist - and is funneling money to the DNC and other Marxist causes.
They do not give One shit about black Lives and freedon - it is a political organ of teh DNC to create cash (desperately needed with a nebbish and senile nominee) - and support Marxist causes.

Something i bet most of the donors to OBLM are NOT aware of.
As a child - the Three Stooges came on tv early morning - and i often watched before leaving for school. And i grew up and outgrew that programming.
It is clear that some just never do grow up! Originally Posted by oeb11
Apparently yous did not.

Apparently yous did not.
Originally Posted by HoeHummer

hmmm. not one word about the crime this black guy committed. two murders over a minor fender bender.

quite the moral compass yous have there Yssup Rider.
hmmm. not one word about the crime this black guy committed. two murders over a minor fender bender.

quite the moral compass yous have there Yssup Rider. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BAHAHAHAAAAA
All hail the King of Redneckistan!

Poor WSND’s! Alt-reality.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BAHHAAAAAA
All hail the King of Redneckistan!

BAHHAAAAAA
BAHHAAAAAA
Looks like a TAR21, a nice Israeli made weapon. I’m jealous.
  • oeb11
  • 08-30-2020, 10:07 AM
nice weapon for use against rioters, looters, and rapist pedophiles!