Who will succeed General Shinseki?

thanks for your post, you fucking moron. PLEASE OPT OUT OF HEALTHCARE, PLEASE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't have that choice anymore
Opt out like Assup. Just stop taking your meds.
It's a fucked up system and it has been fucked up for decades. Originally Posted by timpage
So, timpage, are you admitting that Obama LIED when he said the VA was a fucked up system back in 2007 and that IF ELECTED HE WOULD FIX IT? And please, not that "he didn't have enough money" BS line you guys keep trotting out. Show me a single request for money from either Obama or Shinseki that was refused.. in any year since 2009 when Obama took office?
VA asked for money to open more clinics, and it was voted down.
VA asked for money to open more clinics, and it was voted down. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Even though Obama has not had a vote since 2008, it was still his fault that "it was voted down."

Ain't that right wing nuts (a play on words)?
Even though Obama has not had a vote since 2008, it was still his fault that "it was voted down."

Ain't that right wing nuts (a play on words)? Originally Posted by bigtex
Seriously? BigAssTex, you are taking stupid to new lows.

VA asked for money to open more clinics, and it was voted down. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Name or number of the bill that was voted down please. So we can look it up? That should be easy for you to provide, right iva?
gnadfly....
that dynamic is rapidly changing...w.w.II vets are dying at a rate of 1,000/day....korean war vets are in their 70' to 80's...with the continuing influx of vets from the iraq afghan wars they will be the majority within 5 to 10 years....
Wrong again, Captain of the Austin Reacharound Crew. The majority of VA patients are still from the WWII, Korean and Vietnam War era. Think old people, like BigKotex. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Brought to us by the Dipshit who "took stupid to new (and historic) lows" when he started a Dipshit of the Year Thread and nominated himself to be a leading contender.

Stupid is as Stupid does!
Name or number of the bill that was voted down please. So we can look it up? That should be easy for you to provide, right iva? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Look it up yourself slacker, I won't do your work for you.
Seriously? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I believe Hanoi COG should start a new poll, nominating himself to be a leading contender for Dipshit of the Decade.

If that goes over as well as the recent poll in which he nominated himself as a leading contender for the Dipshit of the Year, he should seriously consider starting a third poll.

All things considered, he would really be on a roll at that time.

Hanoi COG could then nominate himself to be a leading contender for the prestigious Dipshit of the Century poll.

It doesn't get ant better than that!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Is that mentally possible? I mean, at least a flower turns to the sun.

gnadfly....
that dynamic is rapidly changing...w.w.II vets are dying at a rate of 1,000/day....korean war vets are in their 70' to 80's...with the continuing influx of vets from the iraq afghan wars they will be the majority within 5 to 10 years....
. Originally Posted by stevepar
So you are making a case for more beds opening up so no additional funding is necessary? God, man THINK!