Trump Should Be Investigated Because Of Bungled Raid and Slain Marine!

CrustyDick while some of us may not know the difference between a seal and a marine, we do know what a dumb ass is and that be you. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
If you don't even know the difference between a SEAL and a Marine, you have no business opining on this or any related subject.

In fact, that degree of ignorance suggests that you probably have no business opining on any ANY subject.

Go back to school, dumbass. And try to learn English this time!
Lookee here, folks... Poor "Seargent" LubedAss spent his entire career in the service... but he never learned the difference between a Navy Seal and a Marine! Originally Posted by lustylad
He doesn't know whether his asshole is punched or bored after a long day at the glory hole.

His colleague ShitHead was laughing in this post that Obama SET UP Trump to have those people killed to make himself look good. These are sick motherfuckers.
Absolutely they should investigate that oranged face bastard. It was a botched raid tha lead to the deaths of 25 women and children, a marine, and the destruction of a 25 million dollar aircraft.

He thought he would come in do a bull shit raid to pat himself on the back and give himself credit but it backfired. Smh Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Remember the Seal team 6 Helicopter crash? That was on Obama's watch. The families of those Seals think it was a set up. That incident was never investigated fully. Yeah Obama the greatest President, lol.

Jim

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...s-inside-job-/
Word in military circles is that... SissyChap, LubedAss, and StandinLimp - ALL THREE OF THEM - are too fucking stupid to know the difference between a Navy Seal and a Marine! Originally Posted by lustylad
It figures that LUBE would be too stupid. He ALWAYS stands DOWN WIND when he's burning those field latrine " honey buckets " !
Remember the Seal team 6 Helicopter crash? That was on Obama's watch. The families of those Seals think it was a set up. That incident was never investigated fully. Yeah Obama the greatest President, lol.

Jim

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...s-inside-job-/ Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I do Jim, wasn't that the same Seal team that supposedly killed Osama Bin Laden. Then Obama threw the body off the back of a ship into the sea? No proof.
If you don't even know the difference between a SEAL and a Marine, you have no business opining on this or any related subject.

In fact, that degree of ignorance suggests that you probably have no business opining on any ANY subject.

Go back to school, dumbass. And try to learn English this time! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Some marines have gone on to become navy seals so you can be both but you missed my point. It doesn't matter if he was referred to as a seal a marine a pilot a bartender, it is a dead american on Trumps bungled raid, not to mention the women and children!
Some marines have gone on to become navy seals so you can be both but you missed my point. It doesn't matter if he was referred to as a seal a marine a pilot a bartender, it is a dead american on Trumps bungled raid, not to mention the women and children! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Why don't you go run into the Houston forum and spread your poison with your Fuck Buddy ShitHead that is laughing at the dead soldiers and civilians because your hero Obama set him up.

Your a fucking dumbass that knows nothing.
I do Jim, wasn't that the same Seal team that supposedly killed Osama Bin Laden. Then Obama threw the body off the back of a ship into the sea? No proof. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Yeah, that's the one. There's more holes in that official narrative than Swiss cheese. Plus there is a question of the legality of the raid, which no one wants to talk about. Which could be why Navy Seal Team Six was placed in harms way intentionally, cause dead men can't talk.

Jim
Yeah, that's the one. There's more holes in that official narrative than Swiss cheese.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Big time, wasn't Bin Laden killed about 6 times prior to that? I can dig up articles.
Some marines have gone on to become navy seals so you can be both but you missed my point. It doesn't matter if he was referred to as a seal a marine a pilot a bartender, it is a dead american on Trumps bungled raid, not to mention the women and children! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

u retard i was in the Navy. I've known more Marines and SEALs that u will ever know.
this raid wasn't bungled u idiot. it failed. it does not imply Trump acted irresponsibly .. remember it was the Military Special Ops who went to Trump for approval. anything else is FAKE NEWS. loser

did i mention this raid was originally planned under Obama's watch?? bahhaa
Obama did not cancel the Op due to a lack of Intel or preparedness .. he deferred it until the moon phase was correct.
oh and about those children killed. they were used as human shields and attack forces (women) so u can blame that on the true culprits .... the Muslims.
Big time, wasn't Bin Laden killed about 6 times prior to that? I can dig up articles. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Hahaha, That's true. Actually there just too many compelling reports that Osama Bin Laden died of natural causes in Dec. of 2001 from a prolonged illness. You'll see in the clip below Bush knew it. Watch how he bullshits his way out of a question about Bin Laden asked by a journalist during a news conference. Because so many people realize Bin Laden was already dead really makes Obama look like a dope. As far as this Yemen Raid which is resting so heavily on Trump's shoulders it's just a liberal attack. Presidents aren't the only ones making the decision. The Military presents the president with the particulars of the operation. The president gives the go ahead based on the information he's presented with. Then the Military proceeds. It's really up to them to make sure it's a success. But unfortunately the president takes the slack. But as long as the operation was done in good faith he shouldn't be condemned, but he is. On the other hand the Bin Laden raid was not conducted in good faith because Bin Laden was already deceased and Obama was or should have been aware of that.

Jim

https://youtu.be/4PGmnz5Ow-o

Go back to school, dumbass. And try to learn English this time! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Go Fuck off who cares if it's a seal or marine - it's a dead American and I am the only one in this thread who has served you asshole.
Go Fuck off who cares if it's a seal or marine - it's a dead American and I am the only one in this thread who has served you asshole. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
no you are not, u faggot. i was in the Navy. many others served too. u are a fake faggot.

DIE DIE DIE U FAT GAY BEAST!!

Go Fuck off who cares if it's a seal or marine - it's a dead American and I am the only one in this thread who has served you asshole. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
" served " ya stolen valor POS " seArgent " ??? Burning the honey buckets from the field latrines and standing down wind inhaling it all doesn't equate to service ya POS ! GFY ya lyin POS.
Hey, Lubed Wideass!

You posted at 8:05 PM CST. Shouldn't you have been chowing down on a huge dinner at that time? How the fuck else are you going to maintain 400+ pounds of bulk?

A fatass and a dumbass in one nice, round package. That's a hell of an impressive combination!