Is there any provider or ts willing to come forward to share their experience with Rockerricky?

• sydmo
  • 12-11-2017, 07:39 AM
No misery here dummy.
But you feel free to jump bad whenever you're up to it pussy. Originally Posted by rockerrick
the desperation to show you're a tough guy, is so counterproductive brother. makes you appear foolish and insecure. Carry on.
The know it all attitude makes you.., Well... nothing.
Who are you again jizmo?
  • sydmo
  • 12-11-2017, 09:01 AM
Who are you again jizmo? Originally Posted by rockerrick
well, I'm pretty much nobody on a hooker board, at least I understand that, YOU BADASS TOUGH GUY WARRIOR you
Good for you jizmo, so you gonna do something about it or just keep complaining like a total pussy?
  • sydmo
  • 12-11-2017, 09:09 AM
insecurities - they're a bitch brother. I hope you get past them.
There's your know it all tendency again.
Always gonna be a puss?
  • sydmo
  • 12-11-2017, 09:17 AM
it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure you out tough guy you try too hard
Seems like you are projecting there pussy.
  • ztonk
  • 12-11-2017, 09:28 AM
Ban me if you must, but it'd be really hypocritical of you to ban me for politely speaking my mind while a select few speak with utter contempt to general members. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
We don't just randomly ban people. Bans are reviewed by staff and will be overturned if they were not appropriate.

You don't know what he does because infractions are not posted publicly. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
+1

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Panhandling pussy? hahahaha

At least I don't have to rape them Mata Leon, like you and the raping scumbag crew at Ztonk's poker parties Originally Posted by rockerrick
Insulting Off Subject

Beg to go to a party of fat fucking rapist?
You're out of your tiny little mind.
If I want to go to a party I go to ones that don't involve juvenile fat old fuckers getting women drunk so they can rape them afterwards... because it's the only way besides paying the desperate ones they can get laid.

Oh yeah didn't ever see you at any of Marley's parties... you know the ones with attractive women? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Insulting Off Subject

Because he's a misinformed idiot, that thinks he knows shit he doesn't.
And he is too much a pussy balding pot bellied pig to ever show!
Coward to the core! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Insulting Off Subject

You hang out with those fat desperate bitches that dare go to the parties where they get raped afterwards.

Fat desperate women for fat desperate raping trolls. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Insulting Off Subject

Come find out how gimpy I am pussy!
How big a pussy would a person have to be, to be scared of a gimp?
Mata Leon sized PUSSY! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Insulting Off Subject

He cannot be made gone dipshit, have not been able to do it one hour of the past 7 years.
But if your feeling up to it, give it a try! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Insulting Off Subject

No misery here dummy.
But you feel free to jump bad whenever you're up to it pussy. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Insulting Off Subject

Who are you again jizmo? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Insulting Off Subject

Good for you jizmo, so you gonna do something about it or just keep complaining like a total pussy? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Insulting Off Subject

There's your know it all tendency again.
Always gonna be a puss? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Insulting Off Subject

Seems like you are projecting there pussy. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Insulting Off Subject

Gentlemen, I'm happy to keep dishing out points.

Insults and repeated personal attacks have no place here.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
ztonk so does rockerrick have some kind of free pass with you and the other mods. how many posts is he allowed to make before he gets baned? name calling from pussy to rapist. is that allowed or is it just rockerrick thats allowed to treat board members in that way? or are the stories about him being gay and the last two years he has been sucking off ts dudes? if thats what it takes to talk shit around here ill pass but it certainly explains what rockerrick is doing to get special privileges. as you can see just what he has posted in this thread should have given him a serious point amount. No disrespect intended towards the ts dudes or the mods here. im asking for all the other board members and a friend.

let me do the math

11 X 2 = 22

11 X 5 = 55

just on this thread alone.
It takes 25 points to happen nitwit.
Cry some more waaaah waaaah waaaah

How's the blacklisting working for you?

Hey Z you gonna ban this fool for his fake reviews?
that was funny right there now
It takes 25 points to happen nitwit.
Cry some more waaaah waaaah waaaah

How's the blacklisting working for you?

Hey Z you gonna ban this fool for his fake reviews?
Originally Posted by rockerrick
no one should no the rules better than you bro. im doing just fine. both you and the ck dude are saying im black listed. no idea what your talking about. fake reviews? i got pics ricker. you don't even have reviews. are you guys saying im blacklisted with the ts providers. if so ok thats cool.
Okie dokie there Mr. Ihavealertsonme who
writes fake reviews.
Gimpy the new fluffer. You must be popular.