Trump For Congress 2022

Yeah you're probably right. I'm just going by the Karen Facebook groups that I'm in. Originally Posted by Little Monster

OK, now that explains a lot.
Speaking of "Facebook groups" just watched a CNN special "The Cult of Qanon". Man, talk about some whacked out people and it pretty much all started in Facebook groups but has now moved on to lesser known sites like "Gap" which I had never heard of because I've never been on a social media site other than this one if that is what this is.

It was hilarious watching Anderson Cooper ask a die hard Q follower "do you really believe I drink the blood of dead babies"? To which the guy says "well Anderson, I don't have any real proof but all the indicators, the signs are there and they all can't be coincidental".

He is manly referring to a picture of Cooper as a boy in a picture with his mother, a known Satin worshiper according to the guy Cooper is interviewing. There is a picture above the bed and it has what is said by the Q guy, to be an obvious picture of a woman sacrificing a child in a "blood sacrifice" which seems to be the main objection by Q followers, pedophilia and drinking blood of babies .

Cooper tries to explain that his mother was a Catholic and the picture is of the Virgin Mary, praying over her dead son Christ.

The guy is like "OK, if you say so". If you really want to get a feel for what this whole Q thing is about watch it and it all happened because of social media which IMHO breeds nutjobs both right and left.

What these nutjobs believe will blow your mind.
I don't think he'll ever be elected again. The "we were cheated" nonsense made him look awful foolish. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Did you "think" he'd get elected the first time?'