sex foods!!

I used to have a girlfriend that would play chubby bunny with marshmallows and her pussy, unless we could find peeps at the store. I knew it was going to be a good easter when she did that
Honey suits me just fine...simple, sticky, sweet, and thick enough in consistency to direct it exactly where you want it. Nothing like watching the honey lazily drip from the bottle on to an erect nipple, or swollen...er...um...uh...use your imagination.

Easily cleaned up with a lick or two (or three or four...well, you get the idea...) and the opportunity for fun in the shower later, if you're still sticky.

As an added benefit, if you use locally harvested honey often enough, it can ease allergies!
I love local honey, especially dripped and licked off my breasts. Lovely to share nature with another person. What a buzzzzzz!

Just be careful and clean up every bit of honey and other sweet substances from down deep in the caverns and on the stalagmite. The sugar can cause yeast infections, and yes, you guys can get that, too.
I Vote Honey..... Takes alot of licking to get it off.. Yum...
And a nice warm bath or shower makes for easy cleanup.
im glad yall are enjoying my thread.. im adding alot of things to the grocery list. mmmmmm
Rice Krispies....good ol' snap , crackle and pop
im glad yall are enjoying my thread.. im adding alot of things to the grocery list. mmmmmm Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
A thread about food and sex; couldn't help but be popular with us guys.
White wine and DATY are a personal favorite.... hold the white wine in your mouth and slowly let it seep out over your lover.

(Towel underneath is highly recommended... if you don't want the bed completely soaked in wine...lol)
Something I like to do is to take a sip of wine into my mouth, then head for my partner's lap. After I manage to get him where I want him, I then kinda suckle some air in so it swirls the wine all around the tip of a sensitive male area (like a sexy red wine spa for the penis, LOL)...can get messy, but great fun cleaning up and ya have to be careful not to suck too hard or there's a danger of choking. That's never sexy...LOL

shhhh....ya'll don't tell anyone I told you that.
I picked up some Pop Rocks but forgot to take them to my last session. Has anyone tried these on BBBJ or DATY?
sardines and crackers....
  • aka
  • 08-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Jalapenos
i had chocolate covered strawberries tonight... mmmmm yummy
I picked up some Pop Rocks but forgot to take them to my last session. Has anyone tried these on BBBJ or DATY? Originally Posted by RealBeer285
Pop rocks, wow i love those things.
Nutella. This yummy stuff is sex in a bottle!!