Love DATY

I think most of us ladies LOVE DATY. Unfortunately, not everyone knows what they're doing. Sad, but true. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Then tell the fucktard to chew ...
What he said.

Gawd I love useless pile on posts that contribute nothing and waste bandwidth!

Here's a thread topic. Are Dallas Gents a bunch of unoriginal time-wasting ass kissing yes men?

Dare ya....
Doesn't bother me. I like it too, so ladies who can admit they like it are going to get more attention from me. If this is a kind of ad or ISO, then it's the kind that I don't mind. Originally Posted by John Q.
Looking at those positions for DATY, Ladies which positions is best, which make you cum. How would you like your pussy eaten. or made love to.
I agree with Eco White the better his or her [BJ]👄 the better she or he will enjoy their own [BJ]👄

It is always easy to tell when a faker is faking it. If your barely touching them and the octaves keep getting [higher] and [Higher] and [HIGHER] theres a good chance your not quite moving their mountains. . .

Maybe I'm Wrong 💋
My Favorite Menu Item 💋
I think most of us ladies LOVE DATY. Unfortunately, not everyone knows what they're doing. Sad, but true. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
______________________________ ______________________

Kendall is so right. Most men seem to think they are masters of the art but not everyone is. But the process of finding out is a lot of fun! Cause when it's good it's GREAT! But if you have a 5 o'clock shadow with hard, stiff stubble, maybe shave first? I offer brand new razors for you! I hate walking around with beard burn for a couple of days. Ouch.